Thread: What do you guys think of this

What do you guys think of this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Pretty sure its real, how much does it cost to get a PSA/DNA authentications or somthing similar.

i would have been very skeptical....for one, 90% of his auctions are private....he offers no guarantees of the authenticity of his items (i have sold several in person autos and ALWAYS give my personal guarantee that the item is legit and offer a FULL refund AND the cost of authication from a reputable 3rd party if it is found to be fake) and he offers no return policy....not to mention it was a quick 24 hour auction!! am i saying it is a fake, no.....would i buy it?? nope!!

I was skeptical, I looked at alot of other auctions and if it is a fake he did a very good job on it (not a "good" think if he did, lol) I saw it with like 2 min to go and it was at only $20 then I enede up winning it at $42 or sumthin.

its like $50 dlvd, then it is $30 just for the authentication of a starr auto thru PSA (not including any S/H fees, etc)