Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

* 2016 WWE Roadblock: End of the Line PPV Results *

Since my thread was taken over (wrestling humour ), I'll post results here. Sorry for my lapse on not adding the Raw Tag Team Championship Match but I wasn't expecting more matches to be added so last minute.

Prediction Results:
    @hobbyfan - 6/7 @pwaldo - 2/7 @chris_brown - 5/7 @hooty75 - 5/7 @DaKidder - 4/7
    and Myself - 4/6

PPV Results:
    This was a RAW brand ppv.

1) Preshow "Kickoff" Match: Rusev w/ Lana Vs. Big Cass
    Winner: Rusev via count out

2) Seth Rollins Vs. Chris Jericho
    Winner: Seth Rollins via pinfall

3) Triple Threat Match for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship: Rich Swann* Vs. The Brian Kendrick Vs. T.J. Perkins
    Winner: Rich Swann via pinfall on Perkins

4) 10-Minute Time Limit Match: Sami Zayn Vs. Braun Strowman (Caveat being that Zayn must show Foley he can survive 10 minutes against Strowman)
    Winner: Sami Zayn via 10 minute survival

5) 30-Minute Iron Man Match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship: Sasha Banks* Vs. Charlotte Flair
    Winner: ​Charlotte Flair ala HBK style in "sudden death overtime" via 3 falls to 2 (new champion)

6) WWE Universal Championship Match: Kevin Owens* Vs. WWE US Champion Roman Reigns
    Winner: ​Kevin Owens via disqualification

7) WWE Raw Tag Team Championship Match: The New Day* Vs. Sheamus and Cesaro
    ​Winners: Sheamus and Cesaro via pinfall (new champions)

*denoted defending champion heading into match.

My thoughts on the PPV:
    It was okay. I missed the preshow match. Rollins/Jericho was solid, I enjoyed it. I wish the Cruiserweight Triple Threat was longer than it was. But a nice SURPRISE with Neville coming out postmatch and turning heel on Swann and Perkins! Iron Man Match was good, sad that this will be their final match. I could watch these two forever! My heart wanted New Day to retain but my mind was certain they would be dropping the straps after breaking Demolition's record. It comes off so weak to me that after they break the record, they lose the titles!? Cmon! And if they had to lose, I would've chosen an actual tag team, ala The Club! The Universal champ carried Reigns into having a solid match. Owens is such a great worker, he can make whomever he's facing look like a million bucks when they clearly aren't (Reigns). I'm happy it's still the Kevin Owens show. 7/10

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See chris_brown2's Items on eBay

ive been hearing rumors,that we may see Jericho-Owens before Y2J goes off to record the next Fozzy record

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

ive been hearing rumors,that we may see Jericho-Owens before Y2J goes off to record the next Fozzy record

I wouldn't mind that at all. Especially for WM