Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool Looking to trade for a Dan Majerle Suns autograph card

Looking to trade for a Dan Majerle Suns autograph card. Just one in a Suns uniform and only looking to trade. Not buying. If you have one for trade please check my bucket for something you would want for it. Thanks
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
    Peter- I have this:

13-14 Panini Crusade Majestic Marks #15 Dan Majerle/199 BV $10.00. I just want similarly valued old timer from any sport- Auto or GU
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    Peter- I have this:

13-14 Panini Crusade Majestic Marks #15 Dan Majerle/199 BV $10.00. I just want similarly valued old timer from any sport- Auto or GU
    Do you need the Mugsey Bogues auto in my bucket? And do you know its book value? I don't have a Beckett basketball. If not I'll look for something else. Either way thanks for the reply.

Peter- I can't use the Bogues. I am having trouble with Photobucket, but was that a Don Meredith GU I saw in your football bucket?

Peter- I can't use the Bogues. I am having trouble with Photobucket, but was that a Don Meredith GU I saw in your football bucket?
    Yes a Don Meredith patch numbered to 25. Too much for the Majerle though.

Peter- Any baseball I could add for it?

Peter- Any baseball I could add for it?
    For the Don Meredith? No I just got that in and I'm keeping it unless I can move it for a very nice vintage HOF baseball game used patch. I thought I had a deal with it but I guess it fell through.

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    For the Don Meredith? No I just got that in and I'm keeping it unless I can move it for a very nice vintage HOF baseball game used patch. I thought I had a deal with it but I guess it fell through.
    Peter- Okay. Do you have an Auto or GU in any sport of a player from further back than the Boggues?

Peter- Okay. Do you have an Auto or GU in any sport of a player from further back than the Boggues?
    Checked and couldn't find one that I would want to deal away for the Majerle. Sorry

2013-14 Prestige Bonus Shots Autograph Blue Dan Majerle 36/49 Phoenix Suns

Looking for steelers/michigan /penguins pirates in return.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast