Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Cool Looking to trade for a Dan Majerle Suns autograph card

    Looking to trade for a Dan Majerle Suns autograph card. Just one in a Suns uniform and only looking to trade. Not buying. If you have one for trade please check my bucket for something you would want for it. Thanks
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

  2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
  3. #2
    Peter- I have this:

    13-14 Panini Crusade Majestic Marks #15 Dan Majerle/199 BV $10.00. I just want similarly valued old timer from any sport- Auto or GU
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    Peter- I have this:

    13-14 Panini Crusade Majestic Marks #15 Dan Majerle/199 BV $10.00. I just want similarly valued old timer from any sport- Auto or GU
    Do you need the Mugsey Bogues auto in my bucket? And do you know its book value? I don't have a Beckett basketball. If not I'll look for something else. Either way thanks for the reply.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

  5. #4
    Peter- I can't use the Bogues. I am having trouble with Photobucket, but was that a Don Meredith GU I saw in your football bucket?
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    Peter- I can't use the Bogues. I am having trouble with Photobucket, but was that a Don Meredith GU I saw in your football bucket?
    Yes a Don Meredith patch numbered to 25. Too much for the Majerle though.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

  7. #6
    Peter- Any baseball I could add for it?
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    Peter- Any baseball I could add for it?
    For the Don Meredith? No I just got that in and I'm keeping it unless I can move it for a very nice vintage HOF baseball game used patch. I thought I had a deal with it but I guess it fell through.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    For the Don Meredith? No I just got that in and I'm keeping it unless I can move it for a very nice vintage HOF baseball game used patch. I thought I had a deal with it but I guess it fell through.
    Peter- Okay. Do you have an Auto or GU in any sport of a player from further back than the Boggues?
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    Peter- Okay. Do you have an Auto or GU in any sport of a player from further back than the Boggues?
    Checked and couldn't find one that I would want to deal away for the Majerle. Sorry
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

  11. #10
    2013-14 Prestige Bonus Shots Autograph Blue Dan Majerle 36/49 Phoenix Suns

    Looking for steelers/michigan /penguins pirates in return.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on