Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20 card mix lot for resale?

20 card mix lot for resale?

Have these 20 cards in my baseball folder. Asking $50 DLVD in the US. Thanks for the look.

https://flic.kr/s/aHskM17Pko

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Would you be interested in trading the Adam Jones gu/auto? If so, plmk its bv and who/what you'd be looking for. Thanks. Have a good night, Rodney

Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan View Post
    Would you be interested in trading the Adam Jones gu/auto? If so, plmk its bv and who/what you'd be looking for. Thanks. Have a good night, Rodney
    I'm just trying to sell this stuff off. I'm not a baseball guy, and really only collect better players in Basketball and football.

Thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately, I don't have much in "better players" in basketball & football (no gu or auto's). All I have are some football base (maybe an insert or two) mostly from the 1970's-1994 and basketball base (maybe an insert or two) mostly from the early 1990's. The football "lot' has about 150 cards, and the basketball "lot" about 25. They each do have a few stars. If you'd be interested in them plmk. NOTE: about 40% of the football are Redskins. Again, thanks for the quick reply. Have a good day. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

Thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately, I don't have much in "better players" in basketball & football (no gu or auto's). All I have are some football base (maybe an insert or two) mostly from the 1970's-1994 and basketball base (maybe an insert or two) mostly from the early 1990's. The football "lot' has about 150 cards, and the basketball "lot" about 25. They each do have a few stars. If you'd be interested in them plmk. NOTE: about 40% of the football are Redskins. Again, thanks for the quick reply. Have a good day. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney
    got any jordan base or inserts? kobe bryant rcs?

I have a 1992 Skybox USA Basketball "Magic on Jordan' #105 Michael Jordan. I also have David Robinson #81 & #2 Charles Barkley from the 1992 Skybox USA Basketball. Other star basketball I have basketball cards of : Hakeem Olajuwan, Larry Bird(but it has a big crease), Dominique Wilkins, Clyde Drexler, and 17 other basketball cards (no duplicates).

I have a 1992 Skybox USA Basketball "Magic on Jordan' #105 Michael Jordan. I also have David Robinson #81 & #2 Charles Barkley from the 1992 Skybox USA Basketball. Other star basketball I have basketball cards of : Hakeem Olajuwan, Larry Bird(but it has a big crease), Dominique Wilkins, Clyde Drexler, and 17 other basketball cards (no duplicates).
    OK, i dont think i can use any of those. Thanks for offering though.

Thanks for the quick reply.
    No problem. If your interested in buying that would work as well.

Sorry, not really interested in buying unless the offer is so good that I can't turn it down. Have a good night.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast