Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Please help me achieve my goal of 30 trades/month in 2017

2017 will mark my 14th year on SCF. I have made a lot of great trades on here during that time, but I would like to make more trades than ever this year. I have never averaged a trade a day for a year and I would like to do that starting in January.

My vintage cards are not on my tradelist. I have a lot of baseball from 1958-1979.

I will also buy for CC.

Please check out my tradelist and let me know what you like.

My main wants include, but are not limited to Graded Vintage in all sports (pre-1980), Graded RC's in all sports, and Autos and GU of players from past eras (the further back in time, the better).

I hope everyone has a joyous holiday and a prosperous and healthy new year.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...5#post14401975
    Last edited by JFried1029; 04-10-2017 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Updated link to new tradelist.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Sounds ambitious.......Best of luck!!!!

I can use your 2002 aparacio finest moments auto and your 2014 panini doerr auto (if it's "on card").

Please check my bucket. Have a couple of hof autos in there

And we can wait and post it jan 1 if we agree to trade and you want to....start off the new year right

John
    Last edited by six43dpnc; 12-21-2016 at 05:00 PM.
    Always trading for HOF Autos and Gued I need for my PC. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way my regular issues,inserts, parallels for your hof autos that I need.
    Sorry, but only trading in the US
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

John- I am traveling for work but I almost certain the Doerr is not an on-card auto. I am having trouble every time I try to view photos in photobucket. For the Aparicio I would like the oldest old-timer that would work for you. It does not have to be an Auto; it could be a GU and it does not have to be a Hall of Famer.

Also I could do the trade now- no need to wait until January, although I appreciate that.

Oldest I have (for trade) would be hank greenberg
    2004 sp legendary cuts ultimate swatches bat
    2004 topps tribute hof baseball bat

either of these for the aparacio?

if so, please post so ic an confirm and will mail tomorrow (have 2 other trades to mail)

Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    John- I am traveling for work but I almost certain the Doerr is not an on-card auto. I am having trouble every time I try to view photos in photobucket. For the Aparicio I would like the oldest old-timer that would work for you. It does not have to be an Auto; it could be a GU and it does not have to be a Hall of Famer.

Also I could do the trade now- no need to wait until January, although I appreciate that.
    Always trading for HOF Autos and Gued I need for my PC. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way my regular issues,inserts, parallels for your hof autos that I need.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

John- Before I decide, what would be the oldest player you would have an Auto of that would work?

John- Before I decide, what would be the oldest player you would have an Auto of that would work?
    fergie jenkins 2002 topps of buyback autoproof texas
    duke snider topps scouting report brooklyn
    2015 leaf musial (from the 20 card set of sticker autos....but signed very close to his passing and not very good autos, as a rule)...but a musial auto anyway

john
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

John- How about the Snider for the Aparicio? If that works for you, will you post it? Thanks.

John- How about the Snider for the Aparicio? If that works for you, will you post it? Thanks.
    posted
    thanks,john
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I have an interest in these
    06 SP Legendary Signature Cut Spahn (#/52)
    06 Topps Sterling Cut Signatures Hubbell
    05 Classic Clippings Cut of History Cepeda
    04 SP Legendary Cuts Historic Swatches Musial
    10 Bowman Draft USA Baseball Jerseys Carson Kelly

2017 will mark my 14th year on SCF. I have made a lot of great trades on here during that time, but I would like to make more trades than ever this year. I have never averaged a trade a day for a year and I would like to do that starting in January.

My vintage cards are not on my tradelist. I have a lot of baseball from 1958-1979.

I will also buy for CC.

Please check out my tradelist and let me know what you like.

My main wants include, but are not limited to Graded Vintage in all sports (pre-1980), Graded RC's in all sports, and Autos and GU of players from past eras (the further back in time, the better).

I hope everyone has a joyous holiday and a prosperous and healthy new year.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...-in-Two-Months
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Tom Henke, Joe Crede, Dennis Higgins, Sam Lecure, Albert Pujols, Lou Brock and Keith Hernandez

Mike- I did not see anything for the Spahn or Hubbell. I have some interest in the Klein GU and the Robin Roberts Auto.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast