Excited to be back in the hobby!

I started on here a couple of years ago, made a couple trades, but with a new job, kid, and house I just have not been able to be active. Have definitely gotten back into collecting the last couple of months and am always looking to trade and love working them out. I am currently slowly working to complete all Topps baseball base sets. Currently working on '77, '79, '81, '83, and '85. With those complete I will have 77-16 complete. Please feel free to always message me about those years or any other years, always keep my dups for trades.
    I also collect GU and auto Cincy Reds cards and BARRY LARKIN. He is my favorite player of all time and have collected his cards since I was a kid. If you have any Larkins you would like to trade please let me know and I am sure we can work something out, common or rare, if I have it or not, doesn't matter! Love just adding to my collection of him.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Welcome to SCF and great job on the sets and Barry Larkin is a very underrated player!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

ToppsAdam- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Welcome back to the hobby!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!!!

Hidden Content | Hidden Content | T.J. Oshie Patch Archive

Hidden Content

Welcome back to SCF Adam, enjoy yourself here and happy trading!