Help Needed for raising money for my charity. 100% of card sales go to needy families.

Hi everyone, I am running a sale on these cards to try and raise last minute money for my holiday charity I am running this year. I own a small business and build Corn Hole Boards as part of that business. My wife and I decided to help some needy families this year and build sets for families that couldn't afford to buy their kids presents for the holidays. We started a Gofundme campaign to try and raise enough money to buy materials to build and ended up only making less then half the amount needed to build for all the families we selected. I received some corporate funding from Lowes and Valspar paint on some materials and bought some more with money my wife and I were going to spend on each other, but decided our Christmas present to ourselves were to make these families holiday a little better. I am building sets as we speak, but still need money for Cornhole bags, more hardware for the sets, more wood and candy canes to hand out at my store the day these families are coming in to pick up their gifts. I am playing Santa that day for the kids and will post pictures on my facebook page Salt Addict Tropical Imports. I am tapped out and will be working through the next 48 hours to finish building, priming, painting, poly and more. With that being said I figured I through up some cards to gather what I need to finish my project for the kids. Here is a list of what I have and no reasonable offer will be refused. All purchased today will be in the mail by tomorrow morning so with that being said here is what I have from my personal collection.

2016 Panini Patheon Baseball Metropolis moments Gold #ed 04/10 - MM-Oak Dennis Eckersley/Ricky Henderson/Reggie Jackson/Jimmie Foxx jersey/bat card.

2014 Bowman Inception Noah Syndergaard Auto on card

2009 Upper Deck SP Authentic By the Letter Auto #ed 01/35

2003 Fleer Mike Piazza Licensed Apparel Patch card #221/300

2005 Fleer Classic Clippings Cut of History Daryl Strawberry Patch card #ed 04/25

2004 Upper Deck Doc Gooden 1986 Timeless Teams Auto

2014 Panini Americas Pastime Rafael Palmeiro Auto #ed 45/50

2014 Panini Classics Baseball Harold Baines Auto/Jersey card

2013 Topps Tier One Drew Storen On the Rise Pink Auto #ed 04/25

2008 Just Minors Triple Signatures card of Alan Horne/Jose Tabata/Daniel McClutchen #ed 04/25

2005 Donruss Greats Keith Hernandez Auto

1999 Fleer Sports Illustrated Greats of the Game Ed Kranepool Auto

2002 Fleer Flair Jersey Highlights Edgardo Alfonso Patch Card #ed 068/100

2007 Upper Deck Exquisite Rookie Signatures Delmon Young auto/quad jersey #ed 04/25

2013 Topps Tribute R.A. Dickey Auto #ed 04/25

2008 Razor Letterman Auto Kirk Nieuwenhuis

2007 Exquisite Rookie Dual Signatures of Micah Owens/Matt Chico #ed 04/25

2005 Leaf Certified Mike Piazza Gold Team Jersey card #ed 193/250

2008 Upper Deck A piece of History Patch card of Jose Reyes #ed 22/25

2005 Donruss Prime Patches Jumbo Jersey of Doc Gooden #ed 177/424

I will be jumping back on in-between working on the sets for the children so please be patient and please no reasonable offer will be refused. Thank you for your time and help.

Rob
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Please pm me a price on the piazza and strawberry patches. Thanks

i woul;d have you PM me a price on the quad GU with Henderson, but probably way out of my range

Quote Originally Posted by chris123 View Post
    Please pm me a price on the piazza and strawberry patches. Thanks
    PM Coming,

Quote Originally Posted by 10braves View Post
    i woul;d have you PM me a price on the quad GU with Henderson, but probably way out of my range
    Hi, PM me an offer. I'm not looking for anywhere near what the one on EBay is going for. Thanks