Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Latest Hossa Additions

Latest Hossa Additions

Well Here's all the newest stuff kind of waited this time for everything to come in since there's been a few new releases. Have a Merry Christmas Everybody!

2016-17 Artifacts Piece de Resistance Rainbow Foil #PRMH Marian Hossa

2015-16 The Cup Championship Etchings #CEMH Marian Hossa

2015-16 The Cup Cup Sixes Jerseys Patch #C6HAWKS Jonathan Toews/Duncan Keith/Marian Hossa/Patrick Kane/Brent Seabrook/Corey Crawford

2015-16 The Cup Cup Sixes Jerseys #C6HAWKS Jonathan Toews/Duncan Keith/Marian Hossa/Patrick Kane/Brent Seabrook/Corey Crawford

2015-16 The Cup 6-Way Relics Spectrum #6WHAWKS Jonathan Toews/Duncan Keith/Marian Hossa/Patrick Kane/Artemi Panarin/Corey Crawford

2015-16 The Cup 6-Way Relics #6WHAWKS Jonathan Toews/Duncan Keith/Marian Hossa/Patrick Kane/Artemi Panarin/Corey Crawford

2015-16 The Cup Quads Jerseys Patch #C4POINT1 Jaromir Jagr/Joe Thornton/Jarome Iginla/Marian Hossa

2015-16 The Cup Quads Jerseys #C4POINT1 Jaromir Jagr/Joe Thornton/Jarome Iginla/Marian Hossa

2006-07 The Cup Foundations Jersey Auto #CQMH Marian Hossa

2016-17 Leaf Ultimate Decades Memorabilia Gold Spectrum #UD15 Joe Thornton/Jarome Iginla/Marian Hossa/Daniel Alfredsson/Martin St. Louis/Jaromir Jagr

2016-17 Leaf Ultimate Decades Memorabilia Silver Spectrum #UD15 Joe Thornton/Jarome Iginla/Marian Hossa/Daniel Alfredsson/Martin St. Louis/Jaromir Jagr/2

2016-17 Leaf Ultimate Decades Memorabilia Red Spectrum #UD15 Joe Thornton/Jarome Iginla/Marian Hossa/Daniel Alfredsson/Martin St. Louis/Jaromir Jagr/3

2016-17 Leaf Ultimate Decades Memorabilia Green Spectrum #UD15 Joe Thornton/Jarome Iginla/Marian Hossa/Daniel Alfredsson/Martin St. Louis/Jaromir Jagr/4

2016-17 Leaf Ultimate Decades Memorabilia Purple Spectrum #UD15 Joe Thornton/Jarome Iginla/Marian Hossa/Daniel Alfredsson/Martin St. Louis/Jaromir Jagr/4

2016-17 Leaf Ultimate Decades Memorabilia Blue Spectrum #UD15 Joe Thornton/Jarome Iginla/Marian Hossa/Daniel Alfredsson/Martin St. Louis/Jaromir Jagr

2016-17 Leaf Ultimate Decades Memorabilia #UD15 Joe Thornton/Jarome Iginla/Marian Hossa/Daniel Alfredsson/Martin St. Louis/Jaromir Jagr/15

2016-17 Leaf Ultimate Decades Memorabilia Cyan Printing Plate #UD15 Joe Thornton/Jarome Iginla/Marian Hossa/Daniel Alfredsson/Martin St. Louis/Jaromir Jagr

2015-16 Upper Deck Premier Mega Patch Chest Logos #PMPHO Marian Hossa/23

2015-16 Upper Deck Premier Mega Patch Chest Logos #PMPHO Marian Hossa/23

2015-16 Upper Deck Premier Mega Patch Sleeve Numbers #PMPHO Marian Hossa/6

2016-17 Upper Deck A Piece of History 500 Goal Club #GCMH Marian Hossa

2016-17 Upper Deck Exclusives Spectrum #43 Marian Hossa

2016-17 Upper Deck Clear Cut #43 Marian Hossa

2016-17 Upper Deck Exclusives #43 Marian Hossa

2016-17 Upper Deck Midnight Fall Expo #43 Marian Hossa

2016-17 Upper Deck Printing Plates Yellow #43 Marian Hossa

2016 Upper Deck World Cup of Hockey Printing Plates Yellow #WCH12 Marian Hossa

2016 In the Game Used Super Swatch Patch Silver Spectrum

2016 In the Game Used Super Swatch Silver Spectrum

2016 In the Game Used Super Swatch Gold

2016 In The Game The Final Vault (2002-03 BAP Signature Series Franchise Players #FJ21 Marian Hossa) Purple

2016 In The Game The Final Vault (2003-04 ITG Used Signature Series Franchise Jerseys #21 Marian Hossa) Blue

2016-17 O-Pee-Chee Red #146 Marian Hossa

2015-16 Upper Deck Stadium Giveaway #CHI2 Marian Hossa

2015-16 Upper Deck Contours Printing Plates Magenta #80 Marian Hossa

2008-09 SP Game Used Letter Marks #LMMH Marian Hossa

2009-10 UD Black Foursomes Jerseys #T4JHLDZ Pavel Datsyuk/Henrik Zetterberg/Nicklas Lidstrom/Marian Hossa

2008-09 O-Pee-Chee Materials Triple #3MHGS Marian Gaborik/Marian Hossa/Marek Svatos

2007-08 Ultra Uniformity Patches #UMH Marian Hossa

2003-04 BAP Ultimate Memorabilia Franchise Present and Future #21 Marian Hossa/Jason Spezza

2002-03 Topps O-Pee-Chee Red #127 Marian Hossa

1998-99 Upper Deck Generation Next Quantum 1 #GN2 Wayne Gretzky/Marian Hossa
    Last edited by kuzniar42; 12-21-2016 at 06:12 PM.
    Super Collecting Marian Hossa

Holy cow... those are some sick cards... well done
    Collecting: Carey Price, Anthony Mantha, Young Guns (05-06 - Present)
    Hidden Content ||| Hidden Content

Awesome stuff man!
    I collect Beliveau and Lafleur autos. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

All i gotta say is Wow!!!!!! Those are some sick looking Patches!! Congrats on the new additions..

Some serious additions in this post! Wow! Well done on these pickups! Love all those 1/1, patches, and insanely rare parallels! Very well done on all of these new Hossa's! Must have been a lot of crazy bidding wars :)

Though my favourite has to be that The Cup Championship Etchings card /15... doesn't get much cooler than that! I believe the piece in there is actual silver, which is also pretty neat if it is. Either way, well done from top to bottom!

Congrats!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

I've always been a Hossa fan and I love seeing nice cards of his. Those Mega Patches are insane!

Great thread and cards! Thank you again for getting me the Shaw that was in that Blackhawks promo set!

Have you ever created a list of how many cards you own v how many Hossa cards have been produced to date? That would been great to see. No doubt you'd have one of the top collections out there!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Quote Originally Posted by wvu_class_of_2001 View Post
    Great thread and cards! Thank you again for getting me the Shaw that was in that Blackhawks promo set!
    no prob dude good luck with your shaw collection!

Quote Originally Posted by creasecollector View Post
    Have you ever created a list of how many cards you own v how many Hossa cards have been produced to date? That would been great to see. No doubt you'd have one of the top collections out there!
    I gotta sit down one of these days and get the exact number but I know I have just over 2200 different Hossa cards. But thanks all for the comments sorry for the late replays

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast