Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    20 connexionhck
    Country

First time watching NBA games! Have some questions...

Hi,

We are going soon in the USA as a holiday trip. We will watch our first NBA games as well as our first NFL one. We will first see the Celtics in Boston vs Miami Heat on December 30th. After, we will see our player Bismack( ) with the Magic against the Knicks in New York on January 2nd and finally, we will see the Timberwolves against the Sixers in Philadelphia the next day on January 3rd.

We want to know where and when is the best place and time if we want to meet the players (autographs or pictures). Is it possible? Like before the game or after? Especially in New York, we really want to meet Biyombo

Thank you very much in advance for your recommandations

P-S: Don't kniw if it's the right section of the forum, but I give it a try...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi there you may have to do some digging, but I have had some great quality successes by waiting at their hotel. Hope this helps.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

Get to the arena early. Arenas allow season ticket holders in early anywhere from 1 1/2 - 2 hours early before the general ticket crowd. Everyone else gets in 1 - 1 1/2 hours before tip off. Make your way down into the seatside of the visitors' tunnel, as soon as the doors open. Many players/coaches will sign coming off the court, heading back into the tunnel, after they come out for pregame shoot-around. Access down close to the tunnel varies by arenas, as some arenas requires you to have actual tickets down there in that section to stand there and wait, so the ushers won't kick you out if you try. Biyombo is a good signer, but will only sign 1 per person.
    Last edited by tboculosis; 12-24-2016 at 03:41 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    20 connexionhck
    Country

Get to the arena early. Arenas allow season ticket holders in early anywhere from 1 1/2 - 2 hours early before the general ticket crowd. Everyone else gets in 1 - 1 1/2 hours before tip off. Make your way down into the seatside of the visitors' tunnel, as soon as the doors open. Many players/coaches will sign coming off the court, heading back into the tunnel, after they come out for pregame shoot-around. Access down close to the tunnel varies by arenas, as some arenas requires you to have actual tickets down there in that section to stand there and wait, so the ushers won't kick you out if you try. Biyombo is a good signer, but will only sign 1 per person.

Thank you very much in advance! :D

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Hey I'm just checking on to see how is your graphing going?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    20 connexionhck
    Country

Hey I'm just checking on to see how is your graphing going?

My graphing @mrveggieman? :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Green Bay Packers

I think he means "auto"-graphing :)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    20 connexionhck
    Country

I think he means "auto"-graphing :)

Maybe :P

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Yeah did you get any autographs?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    20 connexionhck
    Country

Yeah did you get any autographs?

Unfortunately not :\ But really had fun! We will have better luck next time :)