Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

2017 Trading Contest- Nice Prize to the winner! Contest being closed

Dear members,
    In an effort to increase traffic on this forum, I will be running a contest beginning on Jan 1, 2017, and going until Dec 31- that's right, a year long trading contest!
    Here are the details:
    1. All trades must involve wrestling cards. WWE, NXT, TNA, or any other company- but the cards must be wrestling. Only one member must receive wrestling cards, but they must be involved on at least one end of the trade.
    2. In order to get credit for a trade, a link to the trade, when it is completed by both parties, must be posted in this thread.
    3. This contest is a point based system. You will receive points in the following way:
    A. 1 point for any trade involving wrestling cards for card cash. The point will be earned for buying or selling wrestling cards for card cash
    B. 2 points will be awarded if one member of the trade receives wrestling cards. You earn the points whether you send or receive wrestling cards.
    C. 3 points will be awarded if both members receive wrestling cards
    D. Each month, there will be bonus points awarded for a different category of trades (for example, I might award bonus points for TNA trades one month, for trades involving women or Divas one month, etc. The bonus categories will be whatever I think up, and will be good for one month)
    4. At the end of June (half year) there will be a small prize awarded to the leader.
    5. All members and staff (except me!) are eligible for this contest.

No trades that occur before Jan 1 are eligible, even if the deal isnt finished until after Jan 1.
    If I think something is fishy (posting multiple trades with the same member in a day, for example) I have the right to disqualify entries, or members entirely, although I dont think it will come to that.

The 6 month prize is still TBD
    The year long contest winner will receive: Asuka 2016 Topps Heritage Kiss card /50

If you have questions about this contest, please email me- keep all posts on this thread limited to valid trades.
    I will update the thread with the leader board within the first 5 days of each new month (I have a full time job, so I am busy!)

Thanks for reading, and get your wrestling cards out and ready to trade!
    Ed

March/April bonus: 1 bonus point if the cards involve a current WWE champion

POINT COUNT:

rtsjr: 4 points

Due to a complete lack of interest, this contest is closed. RTSJR will be awarded the half year prize, and the year long prize will be set aside for a future giveaway
    Last edited by palantri; 07-11-2017 at 08:11 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

5 days until this kicks off! Who's excited?!?!?!?!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Contest starts tomorrow! Remember, to get credit, the completed trade must be posted in this thread!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Contest is open! January bonus and year long prize have been updated!
    Last edited by palantri; 01-01-2017 at 01:37 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Halfway through the month and not a single wrestling trade/purchase/CC deal? Come on guys, some great prizes to be won!

SCF Rewards
    Country

One month gone, and no posted deals

If there are no deals by the end of February, this contest will become null and void and will be cancelled

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @rtsjr1 See thebusfan's Items on eBay

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @rtsjr1 See thebusfan's Items on eBay

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)