Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Taking offers for 2006/07 Press Pass Blaster Box (target bought)

Anyone want to make an offer for:

1 Factory Sealed Box of Press Pass 2006. This box is a "Blaster Box" with 5 packs per box. 4 cards per pack

Product Information

PRODUCT HIGHTLIGHTS:

The first set to feature the top 2006 rookies!
    Five levels of certified authentic autograph cards!
    Legendary coaches John Wooden and Dean Smith have been added with autos numbered to under 200, including rare dual autos!
    Jersey memorabilia cards of the top 2006 rookie prospects!
    Collect all 45 base cards including select 05/06 rookie standouts such as Chris Paul, Charlie Villanueva, Raymond Felton, and more!

INSERT BREAKDOWN:

Certified Authentic Autographs - Comprehensive set of top 2006 rookies with four distinct levels. Overall autograph insert odds: Inserted 1:6 packs. Select NCAA coaches also included. Look for rare randomly inserted "red ink" and nickname versions.

Bronze - Features each player's school logo
    Silver - Featuring each player's uniform number and sequentially numbered to 200
    Gold - Showcasing a hard court "X's and O's" pattern and sequentially numbered to 100(Hobby Only)
    Blue - The rarest level, sequentially numbered to 50 and featuring a second player image(Hobby Only)
    Jersey Memorabilia Cards - Card contain a genuine jersey memorabilia swatch from the top players in the 2006 draft. 3 levels to collect. Inserted 1:30 packs.

Power Pick Autographs - Autographed subset of top picks; sequentially numbered to 250.

Big Numbers - Press Pass' unique 25-card die-cut "set-within-a-set". Inserted 1:1 packs.

Reflectors - 45-card set of these base cards printed on holographic stock; numbered to 500. Hobby-only Reflectors Proof Edition numbered to 100.

Hobby Parallel - Gold foil version of the 40-card base set. Hobby only inserted 1:1 packs.

Link to the box can be seen in my photo bucket. Looking for Chris Paul/Marvin Willams/Alonzo Mourning equal value Auto is probably a stretch I'd imagine. Willing to field offers.

Ya got a trade list/bucket PLMK.

I likes: Chris Paul/Marvin Williams/Alonzo Mourning
    Last edited by phatboi; 08-29-2006 at 08:57 PM.

tradelist,but plmk what you are looking for so i wont waist our time.

no sorry, i did have his topps chrome refractor but traded it,sorry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast