Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 400 feedback!

400 feedback!

I have just received my 400th feedback on SportsCard Forum. If I am not mistaken, I am only the third member to do so (after Leftyshan and Rick Polus).

I would like to than the Mods and Administrators who make this site so enjoyable.

I would also like to thank some of the great traders who I have traded with multiple times each including garyg21, rdeezee, aekdb535, 511francis, LebronFan23, jsmeltz, pwaldo, lesrules, ru72, matt_curren, Insane Irish, Jesse011, akamikey2001, MattinglyFan, redzfan11, Taliasen, aiancwebb, bjfan82, aug06, dlackey, msufan, claybate, jdbrak, DrAgOn, cardfan77, Molina00, OGLESBYC, and brj38464.

I apologize to anyone I have forgotten.

James
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

mattyj- Thanks

Congrats, I wonder how long it will take me to get to 400? 1-2 years more probably. For that matter, I wonder how many people have 100 feedback here.

swill300- Before the changes to the site, it used to be possible to see how many feedback everyone else has. That's the only reason I know that no one else other than Rick Polud and leftyshan have that many.

theproudestmonkey- Thanks.

Congrats James!
    You're one of the most polite and respectful traders on here, and I'm sure thats a huge reason why you got to 400 trades!

Congrats! That's quite an accomplishment.

andrew- Thanks. I don't know if you've had a chance to replenish your rookies, but I have a Guerrero GU for you.

CJ- Thanks. I could not have done it without you and a few dozen others.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast