Thread: please help with EBay question

please help with EBay question

i know this is not exactly sports card related (other than the fact i sell cards on EBay) but i couldn't find any answers on EBay so i figured i'd come here. anyway, i am wanting to set up a second ebay account and i know you can if you have two email addresses but my question is this: can you use the same credit card # on both accounts to pay for ebay fees or do you have to use a seperate credit card for each account. any help would be great. and also, can you use the same paypal account for both?

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    Hey Matt long time no see :)

If I'm not mistaken, you can use the same CC. I believe Sherry and I both had the same CC for our accounts. I'm not 100% sure though....I'm sure if you try and put it on and they don't allow it, it will not let you proceed or it will tell you that CC is already on file. As for the Paypal issue I have no clue.

Take care :)

~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

Hidden Content

cool, thanks. yeah, it has been a long time. i don't get on here too much anymore but i'm glad to see you're still on here