Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

Everything packaged up, will mail out after lunch!

Thanks for everything. Did you happen to post the video of these?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New Jersey Devils
    See bcool022's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

question, is there a reason why some cases have the auto grade on the back verse some that have it on the front?

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

question, is there a reason why some cases have the auto grade on the back verse some that have it on the front?

Do you happen to have 1 of each? If so can you post a scan of each

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you happen to have 1 of each? If so can you post a scan of each

[/URL][/IMG]

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

@bcool022

1. The thickness of the card and the case it goes in.

2. How long the characters are in a title of the card

3. We on rare occasions run out of auto chips.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok thanks for that info.. I don't like it on the back lol.. when I display them it just doesn't look the same

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

ok thanks for that info.. I don't like it on the back lol.. when I display them it just doesn't look the same

I totally agree with you

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ChosenOne719's Items on eBay

I got my cards in today..... Having checked the tracking on a daily basis I can definitely see at least one reason why the post office is losing money... my cards went on a weird tour of useless stops in the state eventually circling back to one post office for a second time... all total it had 6 arrivals at post offices in the state despite the fact that the first one back on the 19th was only somewhere between 5 to 7 miles from my house

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

I got my cards in today..... Having checked the tracking on a daily basis I can definitely see at least one reason why the post office is losing money... my cards went on a weird tour of useless stops in the state eventually circling back to one post office for a second time... all total it had 6 arrivals at post offices in the state despite the fact that the first one back on the 19th was only somewhere between 5 to 7 miles from my house

I
    I finally got mine in today as well. I was getting nervous for a while. Was supposed to be delivered tuesday. But was sitting at the PO in boston i believe until tuesday night then went to chicago for a couple days, then finally to minneapolis and then my PO all in 1 night. The USPS in my area seems to be very fast, but the others on this one were very slow. At least they made it and everything is good to go! Thanks again for another great submission. Cant wait until the next rounds!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314