Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

They should be in hand Wed, assuming they aren't delayed.

Cant wait! Thanks again for the submission! I already have some more for the next one!

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Looks like we'll have to wait another day tracking shows delivery tomorrow now

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like we'll have to wait another day tracking shows delivery tomorrow now

Well that sucks. Hopefully they get there tomorrow. Thanks!

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

They should be. Question is will they get here before I get home from work or after?

SCF Rewards
    Country

They should be. Question is will they get here before I get home from work or after?

I bet they will show up at a time when nobody is there to sign for them! That's usually the way it works. Every time i'm expecting a package it comes when i'm not home, or it doesn't run until 2 or 3 hours later than normal! Hopefully its delivered when you are home, but knowing our luck with the shipping recently im not going to hold my breath for it!

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I bet they will show up at a time when nobody is there to sign for them! That's usually the way it works. Every time i'm expecting a package it comes when i'm not home, or it doesn't run until 2 or 3 hours later than normal! Hopefully its delivered when you are home, but knowing our luck with the shipping recently im not going to hold my breath for it!

Just got home and there's no notice so it some point in time tonight I should have the package. I'm off tomorrow so I should be able to start getting these out tomorrow

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just got home and there's no notice so it some point in time tonight I should have the package. I'm off tomorrow so I should be able to start getting these out tomorrow

Good deal! Are you still shipping them with insurance this time?

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Firstly I have the cards in hand. I can ship them either with or without insurance. I'll leave it up to each person. If you opt to not want Insurance I'll refund the insurance cost.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Firstly I have the cards in hand. I can ship them either with or without insurance. I'll leave it up to each person. If you opt to not want Insurance I'll refund the insurance cost.

Ill send you a PM right now. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Bsn8810500's Items on eBay Instagram:

I'd prefer the insurance but have no proof of purchase or able to justify cost so gotta pass on the insurance I signed up for $600.
    Thanks

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast