Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Collecting a new player like grand slami:) help me out!

I was collecting albert pujols ( and still am) but its very hard to collect him a lot because his autos are so high bv
    so im trying to collect wily mo pena now. I need gu, inserts, base, rcs, autos...lmk!

Also i am now collecting Mark Texaria.. also need his gu, autos!!!, base, inserts..lmk

AND IM COLLECTING mARK TEAHAN- i nedd his GU mainly, and autos, and rcs, and base, and inserts

and if you do have albert pujols i Still his gu,base, autos, rcs,inserts

HELP ME WITH THESE 4 GUYS!
    Last edited by mwm; 08-29-2006 at 11:35 PM.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Quote Originally Posted by mwm
    I was collecting albert pujols ( and still am) but its very hard to collect him a lot because his autos are so high bv
    so im trying to collect wily mo pena now. I need gu, inserts, base, rcs, autos...lmk!

Also i am now collecting Mark Texaria.. also need his gu, autos!!!, base, inserts..lmk

AND IM COLLECTING mARK TEAHAN- i nedd his GU mainly, and autos, and rcs, and base, and inserts

and if you do have albert pujols i Still his gu,base, autos, rcs,inserts

HELP ME WITH THESE 4 GUYS!
    I have some Pujols base and inserts, but only collecting Monte Irvin (base, inserts, whatever).

i have some Wily Mo RCs... i can get you specifics later on tonight...

I have a Pujols Allen and Ginter that I could deal you. I'm also getting a Willy Mo auto in soon.

Here's what I've got, willing to trade for any Astros or Texans I don't have yet (depending on the player):

Wily Mo Pena 2006 Fleer base
    Mark Teahen 2006 Fleer Base
    Albert Pujols 2006 Fleer Ultra Base
    Albert Pujols 2005 Fleer Tradition NL HR Leaders
    Willi Mo Pena 2000 Bowman (that's what the card says...)
    Mark Teixeira 2006 Topps GG x3
    Mark Teixeira 2006 Fleer Base
    Mark Teixeira 2006 Topps National Baseball Card Day

Reyordonez- sorry have a pujols mini and am maybe going to win an auto willy mo on ebay.. if i dont ill let you know

kartel- lmk I really need anyone.. dont have any yet

autocut- sorry dont have irvin

shinino- I will look for some base of atros or texans... and get back to you

I've got some game used cards of Pujols and also a few game used and auto cards of Teixeira. I will send you a list later on today.

Do you have any 2006 Topps Heritage Baseball SPs or 2006 Fleer Football rookies, inserts or game used.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast