Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Very nice cards! I live just north of Tampa so I get to watch them every week even though I'm a Skins fan!

Thanks! Now, for the more serious issue of you living near Tampa but being a Skins fan ... allow Jameis to convert you to a Bucs fan ... you won't regret it imho as I'd be shocked if he doesn't win at least one ring and don a gold jacket one day

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

A nice super collection of Winston and hopefully the Bucs can get it done and win big this year. Thanks for sharing!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

A nice super collection of Winston and hopefully the Bucs can get it done and win big this year. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the kind words!

I'm not sure this year will be their breakout year as they play in the best division in football (along with the AFC West) imo and having to play 16 straight games is rough ... but I invested in Jameis for the long-haul and I think his and the Bucs future is bright indeed.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Thanks! Now, for the more serious issue of you living near Tampa but being a Skins fan ... allow Jameis to convert you to a Bucs fan ... you won't regret it imho as I'd be shocked if he doesn't win at least one ring and don a gold jacket one day

Ha nice try! I am forced to watch the Bucs each week since they are always on but I'm still a Skins fan. I don't give up my allegiances easily.
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Ha nice try! I am forced to watch the Bucs each week since they are always on but I'm still a Skins fan. I don't give up my allegiances easily.

I can respect that, but, I'm curious ... what would it take for you to switch allegiances, not necessary to the Buccs, but just away from the Skins. I've met people who grew up one teams fan and then switched to a fan of a rival team so I'm always curious ...

For me, I really am just a fan of players rather than teams, so if tomorrow Jameis was traded to the Browns or Chargers or some other team I currently care nothing about, that team would instantly become my favorite team.

So ... what would make you switch allegiances? Something as simple as Kirk Cousins signing with the 49'ers, or something as crazy as the team changing it's name, or something as drastic as the team relocating and being replaced by a new Washington team a few years later with a new name?

Let me know and have a great day!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country

I can respect that, but, I'm curious ... what would it take for you to switch allegiances, not necessary to the Buccs, but just away from the Skins. I've met people who grew up one teams fan and then switched to a fan of a rival team so I'm always curious ...

For me, I really am just a fan of players rather than teams, so if tomorrow Jameis was traded to the Browns or Chargers or some other team I currently care nothing about, that team would instantly become my favorite team.

So ... what would make you switch allegiances? Something as simple as Kirk Cousins signing with the 49'ers, or something as crazy as the team changing it's name, or something as drastic as the team relocating and being replaced by a new Washington team a few years later with a new name?

Let me know and have a great day!

Kirk Cousins isn't the reason I am a Skins fan. No player is. Sure I like players on other teams but I have been a fan of the Skins since I was young so they have always been my team. It bothers me when people just switch to the "hot" team and become bandwagon fans (Seahawks are a good example). I guess the only way I would change would be if the team moved to another area or the organization did something really bad.

In your case you aren't actually a Bucs fan, you are just a Winston fan. You root for the Bucs because Winston is playing for them. You wouldn't root for the Bucs if he went to another team right?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers Tampa Bay Rays Tampa Bay Lightning

We spoke before, this makes me have butterflies hahah. Love it!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Kirk Cousins isn't the reason I am a Skins fan. No player is. Sure I like players on other teams but I have been a fan of the Skins since I was young so they have always been my team. It bothers me when people just switch to the "hot" team and become bandwagon fans (Seahawks are a good example). I guess the only way I would change would be if the team moved to another area or the organization did something really bad.

I can respect that, and since I doubt the Reskins will ever move, your fandom should remain safe for your whole lifetime which is cool!

Who's your favorite Redskins player ever? Mine is Darrell Green!

In your case you aren't actually a Bucs fan, you are just a Winston fan. You root for the Bucs because Winston is playing for them. You wouldn't root for the Bucs if he went to another team right?

Correct. Whatever team Jameis happens to play for would be my favorite team. Now, if all things were absolutely equal and I didn't have a favorite player, I suppose I would root for the Lions as that is my dad's fave team and the team I grew up rooting for.

I'm a "team fan" when it comes to college sports but not professional with professional sports, I'm just a player fan.
    Last edited by Jameis1of1; 09-18-2017 at 01:56 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country

I can respect that, and since I doubt the Reskins will ever move, your fandom should remain safe for your whole lifetime which is cool!

Who's your favorite Redskins player ever? Mine is Darrell Green!

It's a tie between Sean Taylor and Brian Orakpo. I supercollect them both and have the Orakpo collection in this HOF forum! Darrell Green was pretty awesome though.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It's a tie between Sean Taylor and Brian Orakpo. I supercollect them both and have the Orakpo collection in this HOF forum! Darrell Green was pretty awesome though.

Sean Taylor had insane skills and could have been an all-time great ... and Orakpo ... he's a bad, bad man; congrats on the super-collection, that's awesome!
    Last edited by Jameis1of1; 09-18-2017 at 11:21 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast