Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

Super great collection thank you for sharing simply awsome

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Super great collection thank you for sharing simply awsome

Thank you for your kind words; I truly appreciate it!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

It's a tie between Sean Taylor and Brian Orakpo. I supercollect them both and have the Orakpo collection in this HOF forum! Darrell Green was pretty awesome though.

Sean Taylor had insane skills and could have been an all-time great ... and Orakpo ... he's a bad, bad man; congrats on the super-collection, that's awesome!

You too collectors are inspirational! I am working hard to become a New York Jets team super collector.

It seems like the division of mods on this side of the forum are still in limbo on what the standards are. No matter though cause i am getting closer each week.
    Check out my Collection!
    Hidden Content
    if the offer is right I will deal anything
    I am a collector of the New York JetsHidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You too collectors are inspirational! I am working hard to become a New York Jets team super collector.

It seems like the division of mods on this side of the forum are still in limbo on what the standards are. No matter though cause i am getting closer each week.

Thanks for the kind words. I just checked out your Flickr account and your collection is extremely impressive; congrats!

I'm curious ... what is your "dream card" and what cards that are obtainable for you are you most hoping to acquire?

Have a great day!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Thank you! Do you collect any and all Jets cards? Let me know I'm sure I can find some stuff you need to add to your collection!
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

Thanks for the kind words. I just checked out your Flickr account and your collection is extremely impressive; congrats!

I'm curious ... what is your "dream card" and what cards that are obtainable for you are you most hoping to acquire?

Have a great day!

If you think my collection is good then i must be making progress! :0) Thank you

I want to get the 1965 Joe Namath autographed Rookie card. That would be the card to own for me. In time i will begin to save for it specifically and hunt a beautiful copy down. Now that you have the cards you consider to be the holy trinity whats your next goal?

also i just updated my flickr if you are interested in checking out my new additions :) https://www.flickr.com/photos/jetnamath/

spoiler: Several hall of fame players acquired

Thank you! Do you collect any and all Jets cards? Let me know I'm sure I can find some stuff you need to add to your collection!

I suppose i try to limit my collection to autos and select gu cards. but i am really up for anything at this point in my quest to get to that Super collector status.

I am chasing you two into this Super Collector HOF!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If you think my collection is good then i must be making progress! :0) Thank you

My pleasure ... and I meant it. I do think your collection is impressive!

I want to get the 1965 Joe Namath autographed Rookie card. That would be the card to own for me. In time i will begin to save for it specifically and hunt a beautiful copy down.

Oh yeah, that'd be a great card to own!

This one features a gorgeous PSA 10 auto:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1965-Topps-...MAAOSw4nVZzbmw

However, this one is nice as well, and the asking price is almost $3,000 less:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1965-TOPPS-...oAAOSwZQRYglng

Now that you have the cards you consider to be the holy trinity whats your next goal?

There are (4) 1/1 Auto'd NFL Shield RC's still out there that I don't have which I wouldn't mind adding to my collection at the right price ... they are the NT Colossal Shield Auto 1/1 that BlackRose has, the NT Blue (I thought I had a deal on this one when it was originally listed on ebay but it was sold to another buyer who swooped in with a monster offer that the seller figured I'd never top), the Spectra Shield Auto 1/1 RPA (might still be in packs as I've never seen it) and the Platinum Red Refractor NFL Shield (this one might also be in packs as I've never seen it).

It'd be cool to add the above (4) shield auto'd 1/1 RCs to the (9) I already have but none of them are must-haves per se.

And honestly those are the only cards I even have on my wish list anymore ... though I certainly wouldn't be opposed to scooping up BOTH of the "variation" Contenders SB Tickets. However one may still be in packs and the other is owned by B.O.'s "RogerGodahell" and he seems to have no intention of selling.

All of the above said ... I may try to pick up a rookie game used jersey and get that signed and inscribed (as I like game-worn memorabilia as well) though I imagine that will set me back at 5 figures.

also i just updated my flickr if you are interested in checking out my new additions :) https://www.flickr.com/photos/jetnamath/

spoiler: Several hall of fame players acquired

Great additions! The Namath/Maynard is a gorgeous card and that Riggins card is a great looking card as well!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country

I suppose i try to limit my collection to autos and select gu cards. but i am really up for anything at this point in my quest to get to that Super collector status.

I am chasing you two into this Super Collector HOF!

The more the better! I'll try to see what Jets I have and let you know.

the other is owned by B.O.'s "RogerGodahell" and he seems to have no intention of selling.

You're on Blowout?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You're on Blowout?

I used to be, till I was suspended for a week for "arguing nonsense" simply because I said a one-way player like Steph Curry and Steve Nash should never win the NBA MVP award (which I stand by and which I argued in a very rational and professional manner as I NEVER curse at people or anything like that, though I was cursed at a lot on B.O. which is very "rowdy" for a forum site ) ... then when my suspension was supposed to end, it didn't and no explanation was provided, so I opened another account, and was then perma-banned for doing so ... the whole thing was insane and I have little doubt the real reason I was suspended and then banned was because I exposed one of the Mod's buddies for being a scam artist ... B.O. is a cool site with some very nice people on it but it also has a lot of bad apples, mob rule, little cliques and the like ... Wes Love (toprooks on eBay) was also banned for some similarly strange reason ... in fact quite a few HI-END and quite professional and nice collectors/dealers/investors have been banned from B.O. for various insane reasons from what I understand ... there's a weird dynamic there with some of the mods.

I knew "RogerGodahell" from back when I was on there and we chatted briefly about his variation 1/1 ... I still have B.O. members contact me and offer me Jameis 1/1s or just chat sports with me through my Twitter account or SportsCardAlbum account which is cool as I think pretty much everyone on there knows my suspension was completely absurd and that some very shady behavior from the Mods took place ...

I wouldn't mind being on B.O. again but I like Twitter and this site better ... Twitter is a little wild but there are so many people on it and making quick 140 character tweets is sort of fun ... and this site seems to have almost nothing but nice and sensible folks which I really appreciate. Besides, the B.O. crowd couldn't handle me before and I doubt it would be any different now ... I read some of the forums on there and there doesn't seem to be much serious debate, just a lot of childish insults, asinine opinions, parroting of lazy media narratives and the like ... and that sort of lunacy irks me.
    Last edited by Jameis1of1; 11-01-2017 at 03:13 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country

I used to be, till I was suspended for a week for "arguing nonsense" simply because I said a one-way player like Steph Curry and Steve Nash should never win the NBA MVP award (which I stand by and which I argued in a very rational and professional manner as I NEVER curse at people or anything like that, though I was cursed at a lot on B.O. which is very "rowdy" for a forum site ) ... then when my suspension was supposed to end, it didn't and no explanation was provided, so I opened another account, and was then perma-banned for doing so ... the whole thing was insane and I have little doubt the real reason I was suspended and then banned was because I exposed one of the Mod's buddies for being a scam artist ... B.O. is a cool site with some very nice people on it but it also has a lot of bad apples, mob rule, little cliques and the like ... Wes Love (toprooks on eBay) was also banned for some similarly strange reason ... in fact quite a few HI-END and quite professional and nice collectors/dealers/investors have been banned from B.O. for various insane reasons from what I understand ... there's a weird dynamic there with some of the mods.

I knew "RogerGodahell" from back when I was on there and we chatted briefly about his variation 1/1 ... I still have B.O. members contact me and offer me Jameis 1/1s or just chat sports with me through my Twitter account or SportsCardAlbum account which is cool as I think pretty much everyone on there knows my suspension was completely absurd and that some very shady behavior from the Mods took place ...

I wouldn't mind being on B.O. again but I like Twitter and this site better ... Twitter is a little wild but there are so many people on it and making quick 140 character tweets is sort of fun ... and this site seems to have almost nothing but nice and sensible folks which I really appreciate. Besides, the B.O. crowd couldn't handle me before and I doubt it would be any different now ... I read some of the forums on there and there doesn't seem to be much serious debate, just a lot of childish insults, asinine opinions, parroting of lazy media narratives and the like ... and that sort of lunacy irks me.

Sucks sorry to hear that. I have heard that about Blowout from several people actually. I like Blowout but try to avoid any kind of arguments since I know they are quick to pull the trigger on someone. I follow the Bucs thread on there and RogerGodahell and majestik still post on there all the time.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast