Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jameis1of1 - Jameis Winston

Quote Originally Posted by Davz13 View Post
    nice collection!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    Very nice cards! I live just north of Tampa so I get to watch them every week even though I'm a Skins fan!
    Thank you and that's cool ... Jameis will convert you to a Bucs fan ... hopefully
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. Im so blessed.
    Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

Are you Wesley love on facebook? If not I found every other 1/1 your missing
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

Finest 1/1 cuts superfractor, finest 1/1 atomic superfractor all kinds of goodies
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

Was this in a FB trading group that you found all those Winstons?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - newer stuff is here because I'm done with PB
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs, Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, and Roger Federer

Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    Was this in a FB trading group that you found all those Winstons?
    yup-
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

he says he knows this guy though - i always to look out for fellow collectors because i know its cool when people do it for me
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rickysigai View Post
    Are you Wesley love on facebook? If not I found every other 1/1 your missing
    No, Wes is a cool guy though and has some great Jameis and Cam Newton cards.

Quote Originally Posted by rickysigai View Post
    he says he knows this guy though - i always to look out for fellow collectors because i know its cool when people do it for me
    I do appreciate it indeed :-)

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. Im so blessed.

WOW sooooo NICE cards.
    Nice to see
    I collect Winston to but have no 1/1 ( hard to find Winston in Sweden )

Quote Originally Posted by bfans12 View Post
    WOW sooooo NICE cards.
    Nice to see
    I collect Winston to but have no 1/1 ( hard to find Winston in Sweden )
    A Winston collector from Sweden! Awesome! I have Swedish heritage and have always wanted to visit as I have still never been there!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12