Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: UD is frustrating!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pogy647's Items on eBay

UD is frustrating!!!!

I pulled a 2004 legends Dick Butkus auto in march of 2005. I redemed it. I am STILL WAITING for it. I understand most of you have had this experience. Here is where it might differ. I did get a Legends autographed card of Dick Butkus but it was of 2005 Legends not the 2004. I still have the Signature Confirmation of when they RECEIVED IT on MARCH 6TH 2006. Now I have been calling Customer Service every month to check on the status. Now this is the part that infuriates me. They are having there cards printed by a outside source. They messed up the 04 Butkus legends and then screwed the pooch AGAIN when then printed 05 with the o4 sigs that they were given. Now UD is having them print all the new stuff and not fixing the mistakes. If a line cook screws up a order does he have the liberty of waiting until it is convienient for him or does the order have to be done right then. If I were running UD I would withhold work for printing until the problem is fixed. I feel that mismanagement of UD is rewarding the incompetence of their outside vendor.

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

the whole outsidesource is upper decks new exscuse for everything not beeing their fault, ans there for they are not liable for anything. at least you got an autographec ard though, i recently pulled a 04/05 sp signatures rookie graphitti of andres nocioni and it was missing the autograph, and upper deck refuses to do anything about that as well

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just ask for a replacement, and see if they give a good list.

UD is crap.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Arkanethug's Items on eBay

LMAO never believe what UD has to say. They are all liars. My redemption has been confirmed shipped 14 times from UD. Everytime it's confirmed they also confirm it on their website and then they uncomfirm it.

I would just ask for a replacement and go from there

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pogy647's Items on eBay

While that would be the thing to do I have a collector that needs this card to complete his set.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    See htwheelz01's Items on eBay

I am still waiting on Mike Ditka from the same set.