Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

CHECK POST #127, it has "locations" of the "posts"/links of what DODGERS I have available. ------- CHECK them out. ------------ Afterwards. let's work out a trade and/or deal. ------------- THANKS for checking this thread. ------------ Have a good day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've got DODGERS on three posts --- (1)POST #1 - has a list of HOFer gu and auto's --- (2)POST #122 - has a list of SANDY KOUFAX cards --- (3)POST #127 has a "link" to other DODGER gu and auto's I have available -------------- So, check them out. Afterwards, let's work out a trade and/or deal. -------------- THANKS for checking this thread. --------------- Have a good day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone interested in any ????????? Any offer(s) ?????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

After a nice s-l-e-e-p, it's time to wake this thread up. Anyone interested in working out a trade and/or deal ?

THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

@OriolesFan- Rodney- Would you trade the Billy Herman GU for a 03 Jim Palmer Finest Moments autograph?
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

@JFried1029 - James, that's fine with me. Do you want me to post it in trade manager or will you do it ? PLMK. I'll mail Monday (March 2), please do the same. THANKS for another trade. Have a good evening, and a good day tomorrow, Rodney

Anyone else interested in any of the others that are still available ?????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

@JFried1029 - James, that's fine with me. Do you want me to post it in trade manager or will you do it ? PLMK. I'll mail Monday (March 2), please do the same. THANKS for another trade. Have a good evening, and a good day tomorrow, Rodney

Anyone else interested in any of the others that are still available ?????????

@OriolesFan- Rodney. I just saw on Beckett On-Line that the Herman BV has dropped to $4.00 (ridiculous). Let me see if something else might work instead.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@OriolesFan- Rodney- Would the Drysdale GU work for you?

SCF Rewards
    Country

@JFried1029 - James, no problem. That's okay, Drysdale for Palmer. Go ahead and post it in trade manager, I'll confirm. Have a good evening, Rodney

NOTE: I've got it ready to go. Will mail it Monday (March 2), please do the same.
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 02-29-2020 at 06:22 PM. Reason: adding "NOTE:..."

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt ------------- Anyone interested in any that I have listed on POST #1 ? --------- THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast