Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 85 Bears

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

Brian Cabral signs via Indiana State football, I believe. Would love to see your progress!
    Last edited by kclj520; 09-09-2018 at 09:50 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Brian Cabral signs via Indiana State football, I believe. Would love to see your progress!

Ask and ye shall receive. Lol. I have a frame idea plus some vintage bears stuff to put in it to give the collection a touch. This is what I have. Entire defensive unit minus rains and keys.

Waechter and Keys are customs I did and got ttm. Some ttms, some bought, some traded for. Just need rains and taylor. I already have custom made cards for them both. Just gotta get them signed.Scan.jpgScan2.jpgScan1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

Very nice progress!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country

Thanks for posting friend, and love the collection, and the CUSTOMS! Great work!

The 85 Bears are the greatest team in NFL history, regardless of stats, etc. they were just an awesome group of guys, and as a young boy growing up in Chgo at that time, I just LOVED the Bears!

Thanks for posting, and God Bless!

Kevin

Ask and ye shall receive. Lol. I have a frame idea plus some vintage bears stuff to put in it to give the collection a touch. This is what I have. Entire defensive unit minus rains and keys.

Waechter and Keys are customs I did and got ttm. Some ttms, some bought, some traded for. Just need rains and taylor. I already have custom made cards for them both. Just gotta get them signed.Scan.jpgScan2.jpgScan1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Here is the progress I have so far. Now need to figure out a cool way too display it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here is the progress I have so far. Now need to figure out a cool way too display it.

Damn. Making a collage would probably be ur best bet but trying to find something to put it all in is going to be a headache.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I’m trying to get all of the 86 Topps signed of all the Bears starters. There were some starters who they didn’t make 86 Topps of so I made customs. But I wanted to make a framed piece of all the cards graded and put the offense vs the 4-6 Defense.

So far I have:

Perry
    Fencik
    Butler
    McMichael
    Singletary
    McMahon (Super Bowl XX card)
    Suhey
    Moorehead
    Covert
    Frazier

Still Need:

Payton
    Marshall
    Duerson
    Wilson
    McMahon (Regular)
    Gault
    McKinnon
    Hilgenberg
    Dent
    Hampton

I’ve had to make customs that need to be signed:

Bortz
    Buford
    Thayer
    Van Horne
    Richardson
    Last edited by chicagobullsjoe; 01-08-2019 at 09:42 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country

Super cool, am doing a bunch of Bears customs now as well, Bear Down!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

Good luck with McKinnon he does not sign 1986 Topps RC's for some reason kinda like John Offerdahl doesn't sign his 1987 Topps RC. I picked up a McKinnon 86 Topps PSA DNA on the bay a long time ago. Great progress!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good luck with McKinnon he does not sign 1986 Topps RC's for some reason kinda like John Offerdahl doesn't sign his 1987 Topps RC. I picked up a McKinnon 86 Topps PSA DNA on the bay a long time ago. Great progress!

Yea, I figured that out after the fact. There is a few on ebay right now I can get for like $50 but I may wait until I can find a better deal.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast