Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 85 Bears

SCF Rewards
    Country

Who still signs?

I know this is a old thread but, Who still signs from the 85 Bears?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

I know this is a old thread but, Who still signs from the 85 Bears?

@Nicolas99
    I have gotten all of these guys in the list below personally within the last year, except Cabral. I copied from an earlier post....
    Tom Andrews
    Brian Cabral (success 2 years ago and still coaching at IN. ST.)
    Mike Hartenstine
    Steve Mcmichael
    Emery Moorehead
    Jim Morrissey
    Matt Suhey
    Henry Waechter

Will also add...
    Gary Fencik
    Kevin Butler
    Maury Buford
    These 3 are awesome and fast singers, will sign and inscribe whatever you send. Have met Kevin and Gary, both really nice guys. Steve signs, takes forever and sometimes sends different stuff back. Hampton sometimes signs, pretty inconsistent, as is Ditka. Csac.biz lists a ton of Chicago appearances, not sure what area you live in, but when I was living there, it was a helpful site. Cravetheauto is great too, and is free.

Also saw a recent success for the Fridge on fanmail.biz, at this address...
    William Perry
    349 Kershaw Street
    Aiken, SC 29801-4432

I have tried him several times, but never had a success. Best of luck if you try, would love to get something from him!!

Let me know if you need addresses or if you have any more questions, I love these guys!

God bless,

Kevin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123