Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Trading for Ted Williams

     
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Gollnick View Post
    I have a 2017 Topps Archive #273
    Dave,
    I do have that one. Thank you for looking!
    Scott
    Hidden Content

    Red Sox collector...current count 44,000+ different
    Hidden Content

  2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
  3. #22

  4. #23
    Have a 17 topps fire, 16 topps 100 years of wrigley, and a 12 panini Cooperstown base. Would trade for Nolan Ryan base. LMK thanks Chris
    Always looking for serial numbered Nolan Ryan cards. Also looking for 05 leaf sportscasters, 05 playoff biography, 05 zenith epix, and 04 leaf exhibits Nolan Ryan's. Now looking for Tiffany, opc and colored parallels

  5. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by cloner View Post
    pm sent

    Replied, thanks!
    Scott

    Quote Originally Posted by Nolanfan5714 View Post
    Have a 17 topps fire, 16 topps 100 years of wrigley, and a 12 panini Cooperstown base. Would trade for Nolan Ryan base. LMK thanks Chris
    Chris,
    I do have all three of those, thanks for looking,
    Scott
    Hidden Content

    Red Sox collector...current count 44,000+ different
    Hidden Content

  6. #25
    Bump
    Hidden Content

    Red Sox collector...current count 44,000+ different
    Hidden Content

  7. #26
    have 2015 Topps Etched in History Ted Williams Medallion Card
    I did not see it on your have list
    Collecting Shawn Green [BB] GU Cards only [have about 200, have most commons, trade only] - Semi "Master collecting" 2012 Topps BB - [+ 12 Topps Chrome, 12 Topps mini On Line, 12 Topps Opening Day] - 2012 Panini Prizm BB prizm - green, blue, red, gold, ice, pulsar [trade only] - Prefer trades of $30 bv min. PWE trades ok for small trades. It's just a hobby. Have fun and be fair.

  8. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by abide View Post
    have 2015 Topps Etched in History Ted Williams Medallion Card
    I did not see it on your have list
    Thanks,
    I could use that one.

    Potentially have a few things from your sig....
    2012 Topps 450A Justin Upton VAR SP/Celebrating with fans
    2012 Topps 470A Howie Kendrick VAR SP/In dugout
    2012 Topps Update US271B Ryan Braun/With teammates SP
    2012 Topps Opening Day Blue 43 Angel Pagan
    2012 Topps Opening Day Blue 76 Gio Gonzalez
    2012 Topps Opening Day Blue 130 Brett Wallace
    2012 Topps Opening Day Blue 180 Ted Lilly
    2012 Topps Opening Day Blue 184 Michael Bourn
    2012 Topps Opening Day Blue 212 Daniel Hudson
    2012 Topps Opening Day Blue 218 Clay Buchholz
    2012 Topps Opening Day Elite Skills ES16 Joey Votto
    2012 Topps Opening Day Fantasy Squad FS5 Dustin Pedroia
    2012 Topps Opening Day Mascots M1 Bernie Brewer
    2012 Topps Opening Day Stars ODS11 Jacoby Ellsbury

    if you don't need anythin g there point towards a want list and I'll see what I can dig up for you.
    Thanks,
    Scott
    Hidden Content

    Red Sox collector...current count 44,000+ different
    Hidden Content

  9. #28
    let you know tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by scottzoe View Post
    Thanks,
    I could use that one.

    Potentially have a few things from your sig....
    2012 Topps 450A Justin Upton VAR SP/Celebrating with fans
    2012 Topps 470A Howie Kendrick VAR SP/In dugout
    2012 Topps Update US271B Ryan Braun/With teammates SP
    2012 Topps Opening Day Blue 43 Angel Pagan
    2012 Topps Opening Day Blue 76 Gio Gonzalez
    2012 Topps Opening Day Blue 130 Brett Wallace
    2012 Topps Opening Day Blue 180 Ted Lilly
    2012 Topps Opening Day Blue 184 Michael Bourn
    2012 Topps Opening Day Blue 212 Daniel Hudson
    2012 Topps Opening Day Blue 218 Clay Buchholz
    2012 Topps Opening Day Elite Skills ES16 Joey Votto
    2012 Topps Opening Day Fantasy Squad FS5 Dustin Pedroia
    2012 Topps Opening Day Mascots M1 Bernie Brewer
    2012 Topps Opening Day Stars ODS11 Jacoby Ellsbury

    if you don't need anythin g there point towards a want list and I'll see what I can dig up for you.
    Thanks,
    Scott
    Collecting Shawn Green [BB] GU Cards only [have about 200, have most commons, trade only] - Semi "Master collecting" 2012 Topps BB - [+ 12 Topps Chrome, 12 Topps mini On Line, 12 Topps Opening Day] - 2012 Panini Prizm BB prizm - green, blue, red, gold, ice, pulsar [trade only] - Prefer trades of $30 bv min. PWE trades ok for small trades. It's just a hobby. Have fun and be fair.

  10. #29
    PM sent
    Quote Originally Posted by scottzoe View Post
    Thanks,
    I could use that one.

    Potentially have a few things from your sig....
    2012 Topps 450A Justin Upton VAR SP/Celebrating with fans
    2012 Topps 470A Howie Kendrick VAR SP/In dugout
    2012 Topps Update US271B Ryan Braun/With teammates SP
    2012 Topps Opening Day Blue 43 Angel Pagan
    2012 Topps Opening Day Blue 76 Gio Gonzalez
    2012 Topps Opening Day Blue 130 Brett Wallace
    2012 Topps Opening Day Blue 180 Ted Lilly
    2012 Topps Opening Day Blue 184 Michael Bourn
    2012 Topps Opening Day Blue 212 Daniel Hudson
    2012 Topps Opening Day Blue 218 Clay Buchholz
    2012 Topps Opening Day Elite Skills ES16 Joey Votto
    2012 Topps Opening Day Fantasy Squad FS5 Dustin Pedroia
    2012 Topps Opening Day Mascots M1 Bernie Brewer
    2012 Topps Opening Day Stars ODS11 Jacoby Ellsbury

    if you don't need anythin g there point towards a want list and I'll see what I can dig up for you.
    Thanks,
    Scott
    Collecting Shawn Green [BB] GU Cards only [have about 200, have most commons, trade only] - Semi "Master collecting" 2012 Topps BB - [+ 12 Topps Chrome, 12 Topps mini On Line, 12 Topps Opening Day] - 2012 Panini Prizm BB prizm - green, blue, red, gold, ice, pulsar [trade only] - Prefer trades of $30 bv min. PWE trades ok for small trades. It's just a hobby. Have fun and be fair.

  11. #30
    Have list updated with recent trades.
    Hidden Content

    Red Sox collector...current count 44,000+ different
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Sponsors

  • Dave and Adams Card World
  • Steel City Collectibles
  • Kronozio
  • PackRip

Follow SCF on