Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

28-May-2017

Last night, I went to the Kane County Cougars (AZ Diamondbacks Single A) game against the Cedar Rapids Kernels in Geneva, IL. I was able to get 1 autograph on a card from infielder Adam Walton, 1 autograph on a card from outfielder Luis Silverio, 1 autograph on a card from outfielder Ben Deluzio, 1 autograph on a card from infielder Mark Karaviotis, 2 autographs on cards from outfielder Marcus Wilson, 2 autographs on cards from catcher Jose Herrera, 1 autograph on a card from manager Butch Hobson, 6 autographs on cards from pitcher Tyler Mark, 1 autograph on a card from pitcher Jon Duplantier, 3 autographs on cards from pitcher Ryan Burr, 1 autograph on a card from pitcher Kevin Ginkel, 1 autograph on a card from pitcher Tommy Eveld, 2 autographs on cards from pitcher Wei-Chieh Huang, and 4 autographs on cards from pitcher Jeferson Mejia. Also at the game were members of the Chicago Red Stars, the women's soccer team in Chicago, and I was able to get 2 autographs on 8x10's from goalie Michele Dalton, 1 autograpg on an 8x10 from Morgan Proffitt, 1 autograph on an 8x10 by both Katie Naughton and Sarah Gorden and then I had players Taylor Comeau, Mary Luba, and Lauren Kaskie sign a Red Stars ticket voucher. All in all, a successful autographing day at the ballpark, 35 total autos.

Photo of the Kane County Cougars position players autographs:
    http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...psnnza6epm.jpg

Photo of the Kane County Cougars pitchers autographs:
    http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...pstxy3pc1w.jpg

Photo of the Chicago Red Stars autos:
    http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...psq1gsidze.jpg

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2017: 233
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots

These are coming out awesome! Are you planning on taking any 50/50s for Midwest League?

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

These are coming out awesome! Are you planning on taking any 50/50s for Midwest League?

I usually only get out to a handful of Cougars games a year, and once the team sets come out, I usually get those auto'd from Kane County. I rarely do the visitors. If there was someone on Kane County that you were interested in, I could certainly try a 50/50 (cards preferred), as I'm sure I will go to a game at the end of June or July.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots

I usually only get out to a handful of Cougars games a year, and once the team sets come out, I usually get those auto'd from Kane County. I rarely do the visitors. If there was someone on Kane County that you were interested in, I could certainly try a 50/50 (cards preferred), as I'm sure I will go to a game at the end of June or July.

Sounds good. Will message you if I need anything.

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

02-Jun-2017

Last night, I went to the Northwoods League (NWL) game between the Kenosha Kingfish and the Green Bay Bullfrogs in Kenosha, WI. The NWL is a league for college players during the summer. I was able to get three autographs, on cards, from Bullfrogs manager, and former NL Rookie of the Year, Chris Sabo.

Photo of the Sabo autos:
    http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8lsj6mu2.jpg

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2017: 236

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love reading your posts, but just wonder if you ever take a break from graphing haha.
    I collect vintage in all sports and rookies. However, I do love any Red Sox, Bears, Penguins or Celtics that I need for PC! Need 1959 Topps Baseball cards for a set (ending stages). My cards come from smoke free environment, so please be upfront if your cards are not. Also if your cards are creased or bent, be honest about it.

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love reading your posts, but just wonder if you ever take a break from graphing haha.

nope! It's an addiction for me

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

04-Jun-2017

This afternoon, I went to the 13th Annual Koos For Kids fundraiser in Caledonia, WI, which is right outside of Milwaukee. Koos is the nickname for Milwaukee Brewers bullpen catcher Marcus Hanel, and so he brings a lot of Brewers players, and they sign for free with admission. Admission was $25, and included buffet style salad, mostaccioli, and meatballs (for those of you on the east coast, mostaccioli is ziti). There are also auctions and other fundraiser things. I have not had a chance to make it before, but did this year, and enjoyed it. Unfortunately, not all of the advertised Brewers showed up, but the ones that did were great. I was able to get 2 autos on cards from pitcher Jimmy Nelson, 2 autos on cards from infielder Eric Sogard, 2 autos on cards from pitcher Jared Hughes, 2 autos on cards from outfielder Domingo Santana, 2 autos on cards from pitcher Zach Davies, 1 autograph on a card from slugger Eric Thames, and one ball signed by Thames, with the requested inscription "Fear The Beard!", 1 auto on card from pitcher Rob Scahill, 3 autos on cards from infielder Nick Franklin, 2 autos on cards from hitting coach Darnell Coles, 1 auto on card from pitching coach Lee Tunnell, 1 autograph on a card from the bullpen catcher himself, Marcus Hanel, 1 autograph on a generic Brewers Miller Park card from pitcher Jacob Barnes, 1 autograph on a generic Brewers Miller Park card from pitcher Oliver Drake, and 1 autograph on a generic Brewers Miller Park card from GM David Stearns, for a total of 23 autos. I missed one table that had Jett Bandy, Corey Knebel, and Chase Anderson, and another table with Hernan Perez and someone else that doesn't have any cards, and Keon Broxton and Ryan Braun were there but were only taking photos, not doing autographs.

Photo of the 1st set of autos:
    http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...psytubfjot.jpg
    Photo of the 2nd set of autos:
    http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...pszyhnejri.jpg
    Close-up of the Thames ball:
    http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...psysbln5tr.jpg

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2017: 259

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

05-Jun-2017

This past Monday, I went to a book signing in Naperville, IL, with former Montreal Expo, Chicago White Sox, NY Yankee, etc. and 2017 inductee to the Baseball Hall of Fame, Tim Raines. I have been trying to get Tim Raines to sign my 1987 Topps card for awhile, both TTM, and now at two appearances. However, he would only sign his book, nothing else. Even tried to get him when he left the bookstore, but he was directed away from the crowd of 5 people who wanted his autograph on something other than a book. Makes me mad, they already got the money for the book, what does it hurt to sign one more thing? Also, he wouldn't inscribe 'Hall of Fame', since "he hasn't been inducted yet". However, if you look online, you can find balls for sale that he has inscribed HOF 2017 on.

Photo of signed book:
    http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...pszanbzqsi.jpg

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2017: 260

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

10-Jun-2017 (Part II of II)

Today, for my second trip, I went to a grand opening of a kids kids in Buffalo Grove, IL, and got three autos on cards from former Chicago Bears wide receiver, and current ESPN Radio host, Tom Waddle.

Photo of the Waddle autos:
    http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3shwlto7.jpg

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2017: 263

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast