Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

08-Oct-2017

Yesterday, I went to the 5th Annual Milwaukee Bucks Fan Fest. I have gone for a few years, and as I did last year, when I got in, I just went to the place where the autograph line was to start. Waited for the practice to end, and then they were to start the fan fest. They split the team into 4 groups of 5 or 6 players, and they rotate stations: videogames, photographs, autographs, and something else. You don't know who is in what station until a few minutes before the fest starts. Being up front, so I assumed I would be with the first autograph group. They finally announce, and it is Jabari Parker, Mirza Teletovic, Thon Maker, and DJ Wilson; the only group with 4 players. OK, I have gotten them all before, but not a big deal. Notice that they have two tables set up for the autographs across from each other, and figure you go up one side and down the other. However, for the first time, they decided that you would be assigned randomly to one of the two sides, and only able to get whoever was at the one table you got to, so instead of 4 players, now it is 2 players. I get the DJ Wilson and Thon Maker table, and gave two cards to Wilson, but he would only sign one and the guard was barking out "1 only!", although the 5 people in front of me had skipped Wilson. I got Thon to sign two cards, and went to try to get back to the end of the line. However, they had already cut the line off, but I found an autograph friend up by the front, and snuck in with him. He was waiting for the next group, as he only wanted Giannis's auto, and chaos was ensuing as people wouldn't go forward as they were waiting for the next group, security was yelling for no reason, just a mess. I decided to just go forward, and got to the other table, where Mirza Teletovic signed two cards for me, and then Jabari Parker signed one, and as per usual, picked the darkest spot on the card. Not a pleasant experience.

Photo of the autos:
    http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...pszoumu7xz.jpg

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2017: 492
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

10-Oct-2017

This past Tuesday, I went to the taping of a Chicago Bears TV show in Vernon Hills, IL, featuring Chicago Bears injured wide receiver Cameron Meredith. After the show, Mr. Meredith signed two cards for me, for free.

Photo of the Meredith autos:
    http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...ps2i5amgan.jpg

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2017: 494

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

20-Oct-2017

This evening, I went to a radio show and autograph appearance by former Chicago Blackhawk and 2010 Stanley Cup winner Brent Sopel. Mr. Sopel signed 4 cards for me, for free, in Palatine, IL.

Photo of the Sopel autos:
    http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...psq5b7qdb0.jpg

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2017: 498

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

26-Oct-2017

Friday evening, I went to an appearance by former Chicago Bears defensive back Jeremy Lincoln in Gages Lake, IL. Mr. Lincoln was incredibly friendly, and signed 3 cards for me, plus signed a promo 5x7, for free.

Photo of the Lincoln autos:
    http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8yyvme5w.jpg

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2017: 502
    Last edited by arfmax; 11-01-2017 at 12:30 AM. Reason: added photos, seriously, what is up with photobucket?

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

07-Nov-2017 (I of II)

This evening, i went to an appearance by Chicago Bears safety Adrian Amos at a food store in St. Charles, IL. Mr. Amos signed two cards for me, for free.

Photo of the Adrian Amos cards:
    http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...ps1mqaaijc.jpg

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2017: 504

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

07-Nov-2017 (II of II)

Whoops, forgot to post part II. After the Adrian Amos signing, I went to a bar where they were broadcasting a live radio show, where the guest was former Chicago Bears linebacker Lance Briggs. Mr. Briggs signed two cards for me, for free, in Warrenville, IL.

Photo of the Briggs autos:
    http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...psrovch1ns.jpg

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2017: 506

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

You have had some awesome success and I love seeing your signed Bears stuff. If you want to part with one of thise Tony Parrish auto's let me know.

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

14-Nov-2017

Today, I went to a grocery store in West Milwaukee, WI, for an appearance by Milwaukee Bucks young star Malcolm Brogdon. Mr. Brogdon signed three cards, for free, for me.

Photo of the Brogdon autos:
    http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8umri0hj.jpg

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2017: 509

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

16-Nov-2017

Yesterday, myself and over 1000 other people descended on a supermarket in Hales Corners, WI, for a 1 hour autograph appearance with Giannis Antetokounmpo. I was there about an hour and 50 minutes before it was scheduled to start, and I was in the 3rd aisle from the front. They actually counted people and gave out a cut-off for guaranteed autos to the people 5 behind me, and that was I believe 125 people in. The signing was in aisle 19, I was in aisle 17, and people were arriving before it started and were in aisle 4. Giannis was a half-hour late, and it was strictly one per person, virtually no photos, but still, he is one of the best in the NBA, and probably the 2nd most popular athlete in Wisconsin. I had Giannis sign a mini ball in silver Deco, and it didn't come out as great as others, but still nice to have, all for free.

Photo of the Giannis auto:
    http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...psqdvaly33.jpg

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2017: 510

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Wow long wait but patience is a virtue.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast