Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

10-Jun-2017 (Part I of II)

This morning, I went to an appearance at a Ford dealership in Roselle, IL, by Chicago Bears running back Jeremy Langford. Mr. Langford signed 6 cards for me, for free.

Photo of the Langford autos:
    http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...psm1eeuvfe.jpg

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2017: 269
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

For a moment I thought I was reading Roselle NJ and thought you were back in Jersey.
    You still get something nice every weekend

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

For a moment I thought I was reading Roselle NJ and thought you were back in Jersey.
    You still get something nice every weekend

ty

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

22-Jun-2017

Yesterday evening, I went back to Simmons Field for a NWL game between the Kenosha Kingfish and the Rockford Rivets, in Kenosha, WI. The game was scheduled to have an appearance by former Wisconsin Badgers running back Melvin Gordon, who was drafted by the San Diego Chargers in 2015, and who is a native of Kenosha, WI. When I got there, however, they said Gordon would be there, but he was throwing out the first pitch, and would be in a suite with his family, and would not be signing autographs. Before the game, I got two autographs from current Kingfish manager, and 1969 New York Mets World Series Champion Duffy Dyer.

Gordon threw out the first pitch, and then coached first base for half an inning. Then, as he was leaving, I was able to grab him between the exit and the entrance of the next section, and had him sign one card. A bunch of other people got photos with him, but I was happy getting an auto.

Photo of the Dyer and Melvin Gordon autos:
    http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...pstf6wngci.jpg

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2017: 272

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

24-Jun-2017

Today, I went to the NHL Draft Fan Fest, held in the parking lot of the United Center, in Chicago, IL. Fan Fest was on Friday and Saturday, but I only went Saturday. In order to get into the free Fan fest, you had to get a pass from one of several locations, and register the pass in advance. This got you an e-mail with a scratch off. I registered 4 passes, never got an e-mail on one, got "not a winner" on 2, and got winner for Saturday 10 am autograph stage. The catch is that they didn't say who was signing for any of the scratch and win. The Friday autographs that were not scratch and win were Eric Daze and Pat Foley, so it just wasn't worth fighting traffic to get to the United Center. Anyway, for Saturday, the scratch and win for 10 am turned out to be legend Chris Chelios, which was fantastic. I had a puck and a new silver Deco paint pen, but the pen would not prep, and I had to toss it. I borrowed from someone in line, and I'm not thrilled with how it came out, but better than nothing. Anyway, I then went to the Upper Deck booth inside, where they had former (as of yesterday) Chicago Blackhawks rookie Tyler Motte signing. He was traded on Friday to Columbus, but still came for the signing, which was cool. I got two cards of him signed, and then went back to the autograph stage for the next guest, Colin Fraser. However, Chelios was still signing, and they were letting everyone into the line, not just scratch and win winners, so I got back in line, and had him sign a card, and then got Colin Fraser to sign a Stanley Cup 8x10 and a card. I did not stay for Jim Cornelison or Tony Esposito signing. I also walked by Troy Murray, but didn't have anything for him to sign.

It was better than I expected, but I was hoping for many more non Chicago players signing autographs, and less scratch and win, but more actually straight guests.

Photo of the autographs:
    http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...pseuheo0dg.jpg

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2017: 278

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

25-Jun-2017

Last Sunday, I went to an event which included adult film star, radio and TV host Katie Morgan. I had her sign one of her 8x10's, where she was fully clothed, and it was not free, in Rosemont, IL. The event had a lot of adult film stars, who I had never heard of, she was the only name I recognized from her HBO show. The things people were having signed from these adult actresses....

Photo of the Katie Morgan auto:
    http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...psgqzegnys.jpg

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2017: 279

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

27-Jun-2017

Tuesday evening, I went to the Frontier League game between the Windy City Thunderbolts and the Lake Erie Crushers at Standard Bank Stadium, in Crestwood, IL. I had never been to that stadium before, so I wanted to check it out. Tuesday nights are also $2 ticket night, which you cannot beat! I also got 2 autographs on cards from former Chicago White Sox draft pick Keenyn Walker who plays on the Thunderbolts, and 2 autographs on cards from former Houston Astros draft pick Mike Nannini, who is the pitching coach for the Crushers.

Photo of the Walker and Nannini autos:
    http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...ps4x2etex3.jpg

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2017: 283

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Your posts are amazing and love you attention to getting stuff! Keep up the amazing work bro!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Your posts are amazing and love you attention to getting stuff! Keep up the amazing work bro!

thank you!

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

30-Jun-2017

Yesterday, I went up to Milwaukee's Summerfest, which is a 10 day musical extravaganza, to meet Milwaukee Bucks 2017 draft pick D.J. Wilson. Mr. Wilson signed an 8x10, and a mini ball for me, and inscribed each with '2017 1st Round Draft Pick'.

Photo of the autos:
    http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...pszwznkwnv.jpg

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2017: 285

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast