Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

01-Jul-2017

Yesterday, I went to a shoe store in a mall in Joliet, IL to meet and get autographs from former University of Wisconsin star Alando Tucker, who was drafted in the 1st round of the 1007 NBA Draft by the Phoenix Suns. Mr. Tucker signed 6 cards for me, for free.

Photo of the Tucker autos:
    http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...pslhh1bra4.jpg

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2017: 291
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

15-Jul-2017

Today, I went to Greenfield, WI, which is right outside of Milwaukee for the annual MECA Vest Fest. This is a charity that is raising money for bulletproof vests for police dogs, and so it is very pet friendly. Each year, a bunch of Brewers attend and sign autographs as well. Some are announced in advance, and some just show up when their teammates grab them at the stadium. In advance, they announced Chase Anderson, Jett Bandy, Jared Hughes, Zach Davies, Oliver Drake, and Corey Knebel. Bandy was sent to AAA, so he wasn't there, but the rest were there, as well as Brent Suter and Hernan Perez. I was able to get an 8x10 signed by Jared Hughes, 2 cards signed by pitcher Zach Davies, 2 cards (including a Topps Now card) signed by pitcher Chase Anderson, 2 cards (including a Topps Now card) signed by pitcher Corey Knebel, and 2 cards signed by Hernan Perez, all for a donation to the foundation. They also had Gilbert Brown, former Packer, appearing later in the afternoon, but I didn't stay.

Photo of the Brewers autos:
    http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...psg4tap34v.jpg

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2017: 300

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

To Bad I did not know I would have asked if you would take any cards for Drake as I need him for my Orioles collection. I was going to get him this year but he was traded..

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

will keep you in mind if I see him at something down the road

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Thanks Ethan I would appreciate it.

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

23-Jul-2017

Today, I went to a nearby horse race track in Arlington Heights, IL, for Chicago White Sox day, to get autographs from former Chicago White Sox Mike Huff and Ron Kittle. I have gotten both before, but had an itch to get some autos, so I traipsed over to the race track. Mr. Huff signed 1 card for me, and Mr. Kittle signed 2 cards and 1 ball, which he inscribed with 1983 AL ROY. As always, he would not sign his 1984 Topps card without a $25 donation, although I brought it in case he had changed his mind. Autos were free, admission to the race track was $10.

Photo of the autos:
    http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...pstlrh1xui.jpg

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2017: 304

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today, I went to a nearby horse race track in Arlington Heights, IL, for Chicago White Sox day, to get autographs from former Chicago White Sox Mike Huff and Ron Kittle. I have gotten both before, but had an itch to get some autos, so I traipsed over to the race track. Mr. Huff signed 1 card for me, and Mr. Kittle signed 2 cards and 1 ball, which he inscribed with 1983 AL ROY. As always, he would not sign his 1984 Topps card without a $25 donation, although I brought it in case he had changed his mind. Autos were free, admission to the race track was $10.

Photo of the autos:
    http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...pstlrh1xui.jpg

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2017: 304

Why won't Ron Kittle sign the 1984 topps with out a donation? Just curious never dealt with him before and don't know the story.

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why won't Ron Kittle sign the 1984 topps with out a donation? Just curious never dealt with him before and don't know the story.

I'm not sure, he said it is on his website, but I didn't get a chance to check

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

26-Jul-2017: The National Day 1

Yesterday, attended the National Sports Collectors Convention (NSCC) as a SuperVIP, which allowed me access to the Wednesday VIP party and sneak peak at the show before the public. There were three autograph guests at the VIP party, Jose Canseco, Nate Archibald, and Ron Duguay. They signed at the party, and then signed out on the show floor. I was able to get three autographs on card from Nate Archibald, 2 autos on cards from Jose Canseco, and 4 autographs on cards from Ron Duguay, 1 which is for SCF member @*censored*. Then, there were two of the 18 VIP signers on Wednesday evening, and I was able to get 1 autograph on a card from former Mets and Cubs catcher Todd Hundley, and 2 autos on cards fro football Hall of Famer Charlie Joiner.

Photo of all of the National VIP Day 1 autos:
    http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...psulb2v259.jpg

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2017: 316

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

27-Jul-2017 The National Day 2

Day 2 of the National is over. Today, the VIP autograph signers were Bill Cartwright, Johnny Rodgers, Scott Williamson, and Fritz Peterson. I was able to get 1 card signed by former ROY Scott Williamson, 2 cards signed by Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Rodgers, and 1 card and 1 mini ball signed by 5-time NBA Champion (3 as a player, 2 as a coach) Bill Cartwright. I did not get an auto from Fritz Peterson, I traded that ticket away to get more than one of others.

Photo of the cards and mini ball:
    http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...ps2v5gbyar.jpg

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2017: 321

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast