Buying a bunch of 2005 Gridiron Gear stuff!

I'm looking for a whole mess of 2005 Gridiron Gear stuff, so check out the master list of what I'm looking for below, and let me know what you've got - and what you're asking for them! Two things I want to mention, though:

* I'm primarily just looking for all the different base card parallel versions of cards; I don't really need the insert cards, like Performers, Past & Present, Next Generation, etc.

* My biggest pet peeve? "Make me an offer" posts - I usually don't respond. Let me know what you're asking for the cards - I'm generally looking to pay about the same prices as I would pay on eBay, unless it's a card I really need.

OK, so here's what I'm looking for:

Multi-color patches: I need a ton of both rookies and vets, and yes, I'm looking for both stars and scrubs, as long as the patch has more than one color.

Single-color jerseys and patches: Multi-color is preferred, but I'm willing to consider single-color jerseys and patches of the following players ONLY:
    • Brett Favre
    • Carson Palmer
    • Donovan McNabb
    • Joe Namath
    • Joey Harrington
    • Marc Bulger
    • Michael Vick
    • Roy Williams (WR)
    • Sonny Jurgensen
    • Steve McNair
    • Terrell Owens
    • Tiki Barber
    • Willis McGahee

Autos: Just need a few autos, too - I'm only looking for autos of the following players:
    • Aaron Rodgers
    • Cedric Benson
    • Darren Sproles
    • Donovan McNabb
    • Joey Harrington
    • Kerry Collins
    • Michael Vick
    • Roy Williams (WR)
    • Sonny Jurgensen
    • Tiki Barber
    • Willis McGahee

Platinum parallels: The regular base card parallels, #'d to /25. I'm just looking for rookies - the only Vet parallel I still need is Mushin Muhammad.

Thanks for looking!

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!