Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @ncualoping10 See ncualoping10's Items on eBay

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Chicago Huddle TV Show Taping - Chili's (Vernon Hills, IL)
    Akiem Hicks (Chicago Bears) - 1/1 Mini Helmet, 3/3 8x10 Photos - Sit Down
    Patrick Mannelly (Chicago Bears) - 3/3 8x10 Photos - On the Go

There is a local TV Show called Chicago Huddle that covers the Chicago Bears every week. Each Tuesday during the NFL regular season, the show tapes an episode covering the Bears that will air during the upcoming Sunday morning. Former Chicago Bears player Patrick Mannelly hosts the show, and a current player usually comes on as a guest each week. This week, defensive lineman Akiem Hicks was on the show. After the show, I tracked down Mannelly and had him sign 3 8x10 photos on his way out. Little known fact about Mannelly is that although he was a longsnapper, he holds the record for most seasons and games in a Bears uniform. Hicks also stayed for anyone who wanted an autograph. Pretty much everyone wanted to meet Hicks, while only a few people even knew that Mannelly was a former player. I was able to get a mini helmet and 3 8x10 photos signed by Hicks, easily one of the nicest pro athletes that I have met over the years.

YEAR TO DATE: 230
    SIT DOWN: 118
    ON THE GO: 112

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Miller Lite Top Draft Broadcast - Kief's Reef - McHenry, IL - Sit Down
    Lance Briggs (Chicago Bears) - 1/1 Mini Helmet, 1/1 8x10 Photo

I went to radio show with former Chicago Bears player Lance Briggs at restaurant in McHenry, IL. I got a mini helmet and an 8x10 photo signed by Briggs.

YEAR TO DATE: 232
    SIT DOWN: 120

SCF Rewards
    Country

Friday, December 29, 2017

Miller Lite Top Draft Broadcast - Harry's Sports Bar - Countryside, IL - Sit Down
    Lance Briggs (Chicago Bears) - 1/1 Jersey, 1/1 8x10 Photo

I went to another radio show with former Chicago Bears player Lance Briggs at restaurant in Countryside, IL. I totally forgot I had a brand new replica jersey stashed in my closet so I had to get that done for the man cave. Also got an 8x10 photo signed by Briggs.

YEAR TO DATE: 234
    SIT DOWN: 122

SCF Rewards
    Country

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Chicago Wolves vs. Rockford IceHogs - Allstate Arena (Rosemont, IL) - On the Go
    Keegan Kolesar (Chicago Wolves/Vegas Golden Knights) - 1/1 Logo Puck
    Erik Gustafsson (Rockford IceHogs/Chicago Blackhawks) - 4/4 8x10 Photos
    Tanner Kero (Rockford IceHogs/Chicago Blackhawks) - 3/3 8x10 Photos
    Tomas Jurco (Rockford IceHogs/Chicago Blackhawks) - 4/4 8x10 Photos
    Derek King (Rockford IceHogs/Chicago Blackhawks) - 4/4 Cards
    Alexandre Fortin (Rockford IceHogs/Chicago Blackhawks) - 4/4 8x10 Photos
    Viktor Svedberg (Rockford IceHogs/Chicago Blackhawks) - 2/2 8x10 Photos

I went to the Chicago Wolves vs. Rockford Icehogs game at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, IL. The Wolves are the AHL affiliate for the Vegas Golden Knights and the IceHogs are the afilliate for the Chicago Blackhawks. I managed to get Vegas top prospect Keegan Kolesar on a Golden Knights logo puck. The rest of the autographs I got were from IceHogs players. Coach Derek King signed 4 cards for me. Erik Gustafsson signed 4 8x10 photos, Tanner Kero signed 3 8x10 photos, Tomas Jurco signed 4 8x10 photos, Alexandre Fortin signed 4 8x10 photos, and Viktor Svedberg signed 2 8x10 photos. Great way to end the year.

YEAR TO DATE: 256
    SIT DOWN: 122
    ON THE GO: 134

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345