Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

SCF Live Broadcast - 6pm EST tonight

Members -

I will be running a live broadcast around 6pm tonight with special guest host, Olivia (my daughter).

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBU...TXykE7_1TWMv-g

We will be running a draft break for the month winners of the 2016 Image contest for the Inventory Manager. This is the first of what I hope is a regular occurrence with SCF Member appreciation breaks.

We will be breaking the following.
    IMG_1522.jpgIMG_1521.jpgIMG_1517.jpgIMG_1516.jpgIMG_1520.jpgIMG_1515.jpgIMG_1514.jpgIMG_1519.jpgIMG_1513.jpgIMG_1518.jpgIMG_1512.jpgIMG_1511.jpg

Hope you can take moment to pop in during the Cowboys and Packers game and check it out!
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 01-15-2017 at 10:59 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I don't even know what all contests there are, but I do love seeing SCF give back to contributors! Good luck to all that are entered!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

I loved Olivia's claim that Upper Deck is trolling us by using decoy cards! LOL

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I loved Olivia's claim that Upper Deck is trolling us by using decoy cards! LOL

9 year old logic sometimes is remarkable!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Ouch, an expired redemption for an Andrew Luck auto /2 !! I hope UD gives you a hand there... you can even link them to the video of the break to further your cause.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Chicago Cubs Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @@BartenderRon47 COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Was it just me, or did Olivia seem to get more hits than Dad? You had a pretty cool co host there Scott! Love watching kids get excited about the hobby!
    Always looking for Senators cards! Must be a draft pick, or the card is identifiable as a Senators card before I want it!
    Until further notice, I ship on Mondays. Only day off, so only chance to get to the Post Office.
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Was it just me, or did Olivia seem to get more hits than Dad? You had a pretty cool co host there Scott! Love watching kids get excited about the hobby!

I believe it's more she likes hanging out with Daddy still, which I love. I already got a text from @ShayneShark asking me to have Olivia break her boxes.

Her first video break with me was Star Wars (Force Awakens) and she hit a Harrison Ford sketch card