Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Perfect Game Baseball

NO TRADING/NO SALES ALLOWED

SCF Rewards
    Country

Perfect Game Baseball

Long time lurker here,

I am going to a card show to get two perfect game pitchers autographs. I am thinking of getting them on the same ball, but I am wondering if I should get them to sign not on the sweet spot and let Don Larsen sign there, or just to allow one of them to sign there and build around that. Thanks.

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

Personally, I would put them on separate balls, unless you are are going to get all of the perfect game pitchers in a category (ie all of the Yankee perfect game pitchers, or all of the 1990's perfect game pitchers).
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country

Personally, I would put them on separate balls, unless you are are going to get all of the perfect game pitchers in a category (ie all of the Yankee perfect game pitchers, or all of the 1990's perfect game pitchers).

100% agree. I think they look better with each player on the sweet spot of a separate ball

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Yeah I got to agree with doing them separately.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404