Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for ANY Kevin Youkilis I don't have

Focusing on 06 Bowman and Topps Chrome and parallels right now as well as rare 2003 stuff but I'm really interested in anything I don't already have including base lots, inserts, #d etc. so PLMK what you have and what you're looking for. Thanks

2. Allgood (eBay Store)

05 Donruss Gold pp ser# 10/25 #124
    want a Ripken insert in return thanks LMK Charlie

yuke ft

hello I could use the Dale Murphy gu lmk if we can work something out thanks Charlie

The Dale Murphy GU actually has some damage to it. There are small creases between the GU pieces. If you want I can get you a scan or you can look for something else

that does not bother me it happens so lmk Thanks Charlie

Good morning, no will not be needed if you want to do the Yuke for the murphy straight up lmk I work at a hospital for the next 3 days ,have 3 10 hr shifts so will check tonite after if the trade works for you .pm address and will confirm Thanks Charlie

That works for me, I'll set up the trade in trade manager and I should be able to send out on Tues since I believe PO is closed Mon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast