Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: COMC It BAD

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors

COMC It BAD

Ok on sept 27 transfer 48 cards from EPACK

Ship Oct 10 Cards Says in Transit and I have been contacting UD and they have sent about 5 Emails to COMC to this day have never heard back from COMC

Hear back from UD all The Time

These all Maple Leafs cards that I have collected and traded and some took almost a year to get some of them I got 44 more to transfer but not going to
    I get my first batch from COMC

SCF Rewards
    Country

If they use Canada Post to ship cards it could take fore ever. They are the slowest postal service going. Good luck.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

If they use Canada Post to ship cards it could take fore ever. They are the slowest postal service going. Good luck.

if you only knew what you are taking about ...

if the cards are in Customs ... good luck
    if the US Postal Service sent the cards to China by mistake ... good luck.

I see US mail all the time in Canada ... US going to US ... they keep sending it to us ... think of the volumes USPS and CPC do ...
    we delivered one million parcels each day on average for the days in December ... one million... last Thursday, we processed 2.1 million government cheques in an 8 hour period just on my shift in my Plant ...

ya sometimes stuff does get lost ... unfortunately.
    and unfortunately it is part of this hobby.

Kid

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scotforti's Items on eBay

I've actually generally found Canada post to be on their game the past 6 or so months.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

I agree with Stryfex. Canada Post has been very excellent in my experiences. I have sent and received over 4000 packages. There have been a few phases over the years (strikes) where Canada Post is slower and seemingly different mail-men/women every day.

I've received 3 packages from COMC. The third package (the big one, couple whales etc) was held by customs and took close to 60 days to receive.
    I have not taken shipments from COMC since their change. It costs way too much so I'm saving up for a monster package.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors

Update COMC & UD to replace all cards and sending to me at last ty

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Last month I order cards shipped from epack and COMC. The shipping date and delivery date were about 30 days apart. When I questioned this I was told that they sometimes ship from their Canada based storehouse which takes longer. I was pleasantly surprised when the cards arrive two weeks ahead of the anticipated delivery date.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (88.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (45% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (65% complete) / Hidden Content (48% complete) / Brian Propp (70% complete)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thorni2's Items on eBay

45 days and still waiting.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

COMC Deliveries are usually pretty good for me. I have one delivery incoming right now that should be shipped out soon, so we'll see how that goes.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content