Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (18)
    Country
    See pacman!99's Items on eBay

Regardless of real vs fake. Get it out of that box. It has rounded corners which tend to ding sharp edges if it's ever mishandled

pacman

SCF Rewards
    Country

What would you recommend putting it in? its been in a sleeve inside the box inside the safe very rarely even moved inside the safe

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See caseys-cards's Items on eBay

Get it graded. If it is a PSA 10, you'll get good money for it. If it is fake or isn't as good as you say it is, you won't. If you ask the buyer to take that risk, you're going to pay for it with a much, much, much lower sales price.

BANNED

Country
    See Rustyisin65's Items on eBay

Not real. Major giveaway is the far too thin borders. Sorry.

This was my first thought too.
    Gotta have that thing measured

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions Detroit Pistons

A graded psa10 topps went for 200 plus grand with the OPC going for 450+ if you saw this thing in person you would say its an easy 9.5 or 10 which I have graded psa 10 david ortiz cards and the condition is amazing. So asking what I was asking I thought was fair and again im looking to sell this for my father who told me to list it a lot higher. I figured I would get hecklers but I mean come on guys no need to be that rude.

But its not graded....and that Might've been before the economy was bad. Do a search on Ebay for Gretzky graded rcs....see what you find.

Also, Yours isn't OpeE CHEE, that also makes a huge difference in price

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Closing this down and a PM to the OP forthcoming.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12