Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Looking for a charity to donate cards to..

As my signature states, I am trying to down size my collection big time and I want the cards to go to a good home. With that being said, I was wondering if you guys and gals could point me towards a charity that would accept the cards. Also, if any of you has children that collect, let me know who they collect and I'll see what I can send your way. Any input would be helpful! Thanks in advance, Cade

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any 08 Topps Chrome colored refractors or #'d inserts? (I'm willing to purchase)

Good luck with your goal!

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Any 08 Topps Chrome colored refractors or #'d inserts? (I'm willing to purchase)

Good luck with your goal!

Sorry! Can't help you Kevin!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

I recently sent some out to this if you may be interested very good project for sure. It is legit

I teach at a middle school in Omaha, NE and I will have 12 boys in my club starting after xmas break. I teach in south Omaha which is about 80% Hispanic and we are about 95 % free and reduced so my students don't have much money and neither do their families. I'm trying to keep these 12 boys interested in the club since they showed some interest. Just trying to spoil them and I've bought stuff already out of my own pocket since the school doesn't have money to assist. If you are interested my address isOmaha Bryan Middle SchoolC/o Shawn Exner8210 S 42nd StreetOmaha, NE 68147Thanks for your interest and generosity. Let me know if you have any other questions.Have a great night

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

I recently sent some out to this if you may be interested very good project for sure. It is legit

I teach at a middle school in Omaha, NE and I will have 12 boys in my club starting after xmas break. I teach in south Omaha which is about 80% Hispanic and we are about 95 % free and reduced so my students don't have much money and neither do their families. I'm trying to keep these 12 boys interested in the club since they showed some interest. Just trying to spoil them and I've bought stuff already out of my own pocket since the school doesn't have money to assist. If you are interested my address isOmaha Bryan Middle SchoolC/o Shawn Exner8210 S 42nd StreetOmaha, NE 68147Thanks for your interest and generosity. Let me know if you have any other questions.Have a great night

Thank you!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Oklahoma City Thunder Los Angeles Dodgers
    See 22chrisbrown29's Items on eBay

Another good idea is taking some up to the childrens ward of the local hospital. Call in advance to make sure it's ok. It was one of the most rewarding things I had ever done! Seeing those kids light up was awesome :)

Good luck!

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

Another good idea is taking some up to the childrens ward of the local hospital. Call in advance to make sure it's ok. It was one of the most rewarding things I had ever done! Seeing those kids light up was awesome :)

Good luck!

I will give them a call in the morning! Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I also give cards to the local childrens hospital, I give them to the volunteers and they do whatever to get them to the kids

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

I also give cards to the local childrens hospital, I give them to the volunteers and they do whatever to get them to the kids

Thanks for the reply. This is very useful. The closest children's hospital is about an hour and a half away but I should be able to find a volunteer to send the cards with.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can use the Philly sports teams for my school kids(K-3). I will pay the postage. lmk, thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast