When is score and topps booked out

Will it be booked out in the new beckett. if so when does the beckett come out?

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    i got score prices in the new beckett, in my hands now....tell me what you need and ill look them up.....topps i believe (not 100%, but pretty sure) is in the NRP right now!!

reggie bush score and matt leinart score. if i buy the npg for $5 dollars I only get the topps product pricing dont I.

bush 8
    leinart 5

and yes, that is all you get....its a rip off if you ask me!! there is a NRP request thread on here somewhere that you can post what you need and SOMETIMES someone can help, but that really isn't the norm.

i want to subscribe to football beckett online but i think they should include the npgs o n there.

What month of issue is that Beckett? September or October? Ive been looking for the October, did not think it was out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by smoker_057
    What month of issue is that Beckett? September or October? Ive been looking for the October, did not think it was out yet.
    I think the third week of September the new October Beckett will be out. Not 100% sure though. I think it is the third Monday of each month the beckett football comes out.

I have the most current beckett FB and it is Sept. w/Larry Johnson on the cover.

Thanks, thats the same one I have, thought maybe you caught an early October release....Frank