Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

New Kronozio website preview. Feedback needed.

Future Kronozio website: We need SCF community feedback!

The actual version of Kronozio.com is about one year old. It is an “ok” website. There some glitches and irritants but otherwise it is “ok”.

Now we do not want to be only “ok”. The past year we got a lot of comments and many good suggestions. We plan to remove irritants and add needed functions. This is a lot of work but, in the last months we already done a lot: a complete relooking that, we hope, might give birth to the one of most ergonomic and easy to browse sport cards website.

Please look at:

https://kronozio.com/labs

and take a few minutes to browse that future website. What are your likes ? dislikes ?

Every text in white color is clickable. Try it: player names, team names, products names, stores names, etc.

We ask for your feedback because as this will be our foundation, we want your comments before adding the other features.
    Please note that the site is incomplete and not yet optimized. There is no login and you cannot buy cards now (the cards and stores are real. If you are really interested in a card, you can find it on our regular website). The upper right menus Cart and Login are not working.

The new site is designed for modern browsers. It is responsive. It should work well on phones and tablets. If you found a problem, please report your device / OS / browser with your findings.
    Please note that we have a stores list page that is temporary: it has raw data and no real design. Home pages of our stores have default categories that sellers will be able to customize.

Thanks.
    Last edited by KZ-Vince; 01-13-2017 at 05:53 PM.

NO TRADING/NO SALES ALLOWED

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kaidensage's Items on eBay

just checked the site out and I love the layout. I also love the fees compared to that of eBay. I have been wanting to put stuff up to sell but not pay the astronomical amount of fees other sites want. I would not stray away from the feel of the layout. If I had one constructive criticism remark, you have many categories that break everything down for what people are looking for. Would there be a possibility of adding teams to that section. I have not dove to far deep, but for the team collector that may help with their search. Especially those spouses that know nothing about, or who players are, but know the team you like.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Initially I am looking at Football and how its broken down...

With this section > Football Affordable

Maybe put a price range like $0.01 to $5.00 (just throwing numbers out there, not sure what the right one may be) just to give people a guide of what they can expect when they click that category...

Sorting feature I would like to see the ability to sort for serial #ed cards, and then maybe break it down by cards number 1-10, then 15-25 etc...many people like the ability to break down the search to get exactly what they want to see..

I'd like the ability to see more than 50 search results on a page..

Also if area of each card could be smaller it may help, seems a bit "oversized"

If you have any questions PLMK

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Also while searching for serial #ed patriots cards, some of the serial numbers are not on the front of the card. It would be great that under the card image where all the info is, that the actual serial number was listed.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

With this section > Football Affordable

Maybe put a price range like $0.01 to $5.00 (just throwing numbers out there, not sure what the right one may be) just to give people a guide of what they can expect when they click that category...

this was also my first reaction is that affordable can have a different definition to different person.

I do like layout of the search screen

example -
    https://kronozio.com/labs/search?Tex...=1&Autograph=1

however, colors are a bit tough on the eyes (at least mine)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins Dallas Cowboys
    See eriedmo's Items on eBay

Love the layout of the site.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New York Yankees New York Rangers

Like the layout.....here is some of my feedback....

1) Black is a tough way to go in my opinion. Not that this should be the always the way to look at it, but how many successful selling sites use black. I know it is a preference but you might want to consider a change or let folks vote on it.

2) I would like the ability to roll over items and see some basic information about the card. It might save some time and clicks in getting more information about the card.

3) Lastly, You might want to consider the ability to have a text layout or a few others. A lot of users visit the site via their phone and heavy reliance on images might cause mobile users to not bother.

Great job guys!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow! Thank you so much for your comments, you cannot imagine how useful this is.

Two things were singled out by more than one SCFer:
    · Black background is not for everyone
    · “Affordable” is not the best choice of word.

Can you help me find a replacement for “Affordable” ? The cards showed in that category are those that have the lowest price in our database. I did not want to use “Cheap” as I think it could have a negative aspect. Cannot use a price range because it changes from store to store…

We will definitively try a white background and I like the idea of a vote. If there is no clear winner we could even propose both choices and keep user preference in a cookie….

Before addressing other points let me explain the general mechanism of what we have done so far:
    We have two layouts: One layout for our home pages and our stores home pages and a second layout for search results. The home layout focus on showing a lot of cards so potential buyers are teased and start browsing and searching cards. On that layout cards images are small. As an example, our main home page loads 25 cards for each of 14 categories: this is 350 cards! Our actual home page shows only 25 cards total. Is it a problem for phones? No, because we load the (highly compressed) images only if they are scrolled into the viewing area. Both layouts are responsive and (will) work well on phones and tablets (true: we still have a bit of optimization to do as there are some glitches).

All home pages will be regenerated each day with a focus on newly added cards.

Personally, I think it is good to focus on images. People do not buy a title: they buy an image. Anyway, it is a key strength of Kronocard and Kronozio: No stock photo, what you see is what you get.

In the search result layout, we listened to previous comments and we grouped cards with the same title. Also, we show not only the price of the cards but the shipping costs. We also made it possible to add cards to a cart without changing page and losing the context.

I agree that images are a bit too big on the search result layout: on a standard laptop we could show four cards per row instead of three. Will change. 50 cards per page results seemed fine to me but we will test with 100 or, maybe, automatically load 50 more cards when users are at the end of the page…

I like the idea of more categories break down and a quicker way to search for specific teams. A “teams” home page per main sport seems like a good idea (even if, at the moment, only a subset of our cards have the team defined).

Sorting feature I would like to see the ability to sort for serial #ed cards, and then maybe break it down by cards number 1-10, then 15-25 etc...many people like the ability to break down the search to get exactly what they want to see..

I'd like the ability to see more than 50 search results on a page..

Also if area of each card could be smaller it may help, seems a bit "oversized"
    Also while searching for serial #ed patriots cards, some of the serial numbers are not on the front of the card. It would be great that under the card image where all the info is, that the actual serial number was listed.

We already have an option to show only serial numbered cards in our search pages, could you explain more? For the break down: good idea. Generally, the actual serial number is there, under the card image:

https://kronozio.com/labs/search?Tex...SerialNumber=1

When it is not there it is because the seller did not care to add it (shame on her/him).

2) I would like the ability to roll over items and see some basic information about the card. It might save some time and clicks in getting more information about the card.

That comment is for our « home layout » pages, as our « search results » layout shows all data for all cards. But, it is a good idea, we will have to find a way to make it work for touch devices but I think we could work something. Thanks.
    We still have many days of work before going live with our new website, our next big step will be a page to manage offers and orders.

Thanks again for your comments.
    Last edited by KZ-Vince; 01-15-2017 at 09:44 PM. Reason: spelling

SCF Rewards
    Country

Personally love the layout of the site.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some modifications were done:
    • The top right menu allows you to select a White Theme.
    • Search results with four colunms on a standard laptop.
    • Added more sort options for searches

Thanks once again for your comments. Seems the layout is a success.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast