Cool gamedaysportscards.com internet box shopping

how is gamedaysportscards? is it the best internet card site price wise and shipping wise regarding hobby boxes, football in particular.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I have never heard anything bad about him. Fast shipping and good pulls!!!

Jason is a good guy to deal with also. Good luck if you decide to purchase from him.

Thanks
    Mike

Jason? also i was thinking of getting some of mike's mojo do i pay paypal and do you charge for shipping to hawaii, lmk stang.

Quote Originally Posted by greyfox1025
    Jason? also i was thinking of getting some of mike's mojo do i pay paypal and do you charge for shipping to hawaii, lmk stang.
    Hello,

Jason is the guy who runs GDS.

If you are interested in Mike's Mojo (I am out of stock at the moment) but you may use Paypal and I do ship to Hawaii (no charge).

If you have any questions please PM me.

Thanks
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by greyfox1025
    Haha, you're lucky, you live in Hawaii. What island do you live on? It's beautiful over there, I've been there many times.

oahu, yeah its nice but im going to UW for college, man its gonna be scary being that its my first time.

Greyfox if you have any questions about GDScards.com feel free to ask me here or go to the site and lick on "live support" and I can help you there. Good luck in college, your going to miss the islands lol.

hey as far as best site I would say gameday is hands down. I sell wax on the side online ( I actually did it through this site before it was suspended) and I send any customer I can't help right to gameday. He is the ONLY online site that I trust enough to stake my reputation with my customers on if I can't fill an order.

Panthers- In every single one of your posts do you have to mention something about you selling wax here in the past before or only lefty can do stuff. It seems like everything you write says something like that in it. I hope MODS catch on.

Oh yeah back to the topic the chant goes GDS IS THE BEST..GDS IS THE BEST