2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

patsfan: nope but I got at least 5 red sox gu including a varitek gu jsy.....and many more....

can u name the gu and give me the prices for them thanx

LCM gu:
    Nomar bat /100 3 dlvd
    Varitek jsy /150 4 dlvd
    Martinez dual /250 4 dlvd

Boggs signature donruss bat 5 dlvd

12 dlvd for it all. LMK

ill do the varitek for 3 and u send first since i am out of envelopes and stamps and u included a envelope and stamp that i can send the money in and i will pay $5

no, its 4 dlvd and you pay first...you have low feedbacks....Cost 1.50 to ship alone...and it books 10+

hey, could you please PM me with the Reds that you have and maybe we can work out a deal

I like the Gibson/Brock dual GU, and the Rolen and Edmonds certified materials. I have a few certified materials and a few cubs gu on my site, I also have a Khalil Greene Allen & Ginter mini (A&G back) if you're interested. Check my page and let me know.