Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

I can 50/50 Cincinnati Reds but I only do balls.

I go to local free and paid signings for the Reds and I also hit the players garage a few time a year so I wouldn't mind helping out while lowering my cost for baseballs. I only collect Rawlings Official Major League baseballs so I can try to get whatever you want signed in the way of balls/photos/cards but I am looking for baseballs in return for me.

Guys who are pretty much automatic:

Michael Lorenzen (personalizes, but I can tell him my name is yours)
    Marty Brennaman
    Dan Straily
    Bryan Price
    Eugenio Suarez

Guys who are a little tougher:

Zack Cozart
    Tucker Barnhart
    Tony Cingrani
    Billy Hamilton
    Jose Peraza

Guys I haven't even gotten yet:

Joey Votto
    Brandon Phillips
    Devin Mesoraco
    Scott Schebler

Guys that wont sign even if you throw your baby infront of there car (lol):

Homer Bailey

Anybody else you can think of ask me and I can see what I can do. If anyone is interested hit me up here or through a PM.

P.S..... I can also do anyone that's on the Dayton Dragons roster this coming season unless there just unwilling signers. Getting auto at the Dragons is pretty easy so they would have to completely ignore or avoid the collectors.
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 01-14-2017 at 01:59 PM.