Here are a few saweet thing Fleer has come out with so far this year. I haven't bought any bought if anyone has let me know how ther are

Fleer Collectibles is gearing up for another hard-hitting football season with this year's installments of NFL and collegiate die-casts, plus some new additions, releasing in August and September.

The 2003 NFL Mini-Monster Truck rolls onto shelves in late August with all 32 NFL teams available ($4 SRP). These 3" scale mini trucks feature fantastic detail along with pull back wheel action.

Along with the NFL Mini-Monster is the 2003 NFL Monster Truck. These 1:32 scale replica Ford-350 will be a "monster" addition to any die-cast collection. All 32 NFL teams will be available in mid-August for $30 (SRP).

Brand-new are the innovative 2003 NFL Sideline Cars. A miniature helmet of the showcased franchise sits atop a base that features the team's colors and name.

Fourteen NFL teams are featured in this collection and include the Chicago Bears, Dallas Cowboys, Green Bay Packers, Houston Texans, Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, New Orleans Saints, New York Jets, Oakland Raiders, Philadelphia Eagles, Pittsburgh Steelers, San Francisco 49ers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Washington Redskins. This debut die-cast will be available in late September for $20 (SRP).

Fleer Collectibles has also announced the latest addition to its aircraft line-up; the 1:100 scale 2003 NFL F-4 Phantom Jet (series #1). Each jet will feature the official colors and logos of four of the most storied franchises in the NFL, including the Cowboys, Raiders, Packers and Steelers. Each team will be produced in limited quantities and is approximately 6 inches long, 1 ˝ inches tall and 4 inches wide. Grab your favorite or collect them all. These will be available in mid-September for $15 (SRP).

Meanwhile, colleges and universities around the country are gearing up for another school year. Fleer Collectibles is ready to take the field with its newest line of collegiate products, including the 2003 Collegiate Monster Truck and the 2003 Collegiate Mini-Monster Truck.

The 2003 Collegiate Monster Truck ($30 SRP) is a 1:32 scale Ford F-350 die-cast truck featuring the colors and logos of thirteen top college programs from throughout the country. Every serially numbered truck is approximately 7" long, 5" tall and 5" wide.

The 2003 Collegiate Mini-Monster ($4 SRP) features the authentic colors and logos of 13 top college programs as well. Each features pull back wheel action and is approximately 2" high, 2" long and 2" wide.

Universities available for both products include Penn State, Ohio State, Florida, Florida State, Nebraska, Miami, Wisconsin, Maryland, Texas, Michigan, Georgia, Iowa and Iowa State( I wish they had UNd and NDSU).

Like I said I have not heard much on these products but if you have any of these please let me know how they are.:D