Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

2015 WWE Topps Heritage

Post your needs or your availables here to help other traders finish their sets!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Happy Royal Rumble night! I'm staying away from social media tonight. It's both mine, and my lady's, birthday and I don't want to make her watch it. Once she foes to bed I will turn on WWE Network and watch. So happy that I have tomorrow off. It wasn't just so I could watch, but it's an added bonus.

The cards I need from this set:
    Record Breakers - 5, 12, 19, 21, 23, 29
    nWo/WCW All Stars - 3, 5, 8, 10, 12, 15, 19, 20, 21, 23, 26, 29, 31, 34, 37, 40

I'm going to start putting all my WWE avail into my inventory but if you have any of these and want to try and work something out before I get all the stuff into the system, let me know!

-kin