Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardscardzcard5's Items on eBay

Anyone Know What I Should Do with These?

I bought a card off someone on Instagram. When buying it I was also interested in them two custom cards but passed because the card i wanted was expensive enough. since he took almost 3 weeks to ship i guess he decided to throw these in. Does anyone know how they made these and who the custom card creator is?

what should i do with these?

Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See 22emmittzone's Items on eBay

Those are basically garbage, but you might find someone who is willing to pay something for them. He probably through them in because he couldn't get what he wanted for them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

Oh, they might be worth 5 or 10 bucks to an OBJ collector.

Never heard of this Starr Creations, but I have a couple of customs I bought on ebay for a few bucks each. Those were totally original though, not just cut up existing cards.

It's just a different approach I guess.

I don't think there's ever going to be a lot of value in these home-made cards using swatches from shirts, hats, and store bought jerseys. However, they do offer collectors something different. Something that someone has put some time into making, and there are those who will value that.

Not much of course, but as novelties, these are pretty cool. If I collected OGB, I wouldn't mine having these in my collection. They look nice, and it's not like the creator is trying to rip people off. Or you wouldn't have gotten them for free.

I have a pair of Rod Smith and John Elway custom 1/1's. They are two halves of the same SB33 patch from a hat cut across the middle. The seam running down the middle is hard to miss.

Didn't pay more than $10/15 shipped for the pair.

They are super, super thick, and not quite the quality of a Topps or Panini card, but really not too bad. I was/am pretty happy with them.

Have two more from the same seller. A Derek Wolfe (as there simply were no other DW cards on ebay at the time), and a Julius Thomas.

The JT has an 0, like a letterman, and it looks like it's from a kids Walmart tshirt jersey. Not like ANY other swatch in my collection. But it doesn't claim to be GU or anything, and I was the only bidder.

99 cents + shipping. I think it was 5 bucks total, and I have something unique in my JT collection.

It's probably worth half that now! haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardscardzcard5's Items on eBay

Sweet thanks guys. Just didn't wanna get in trouble if I traded or sold these on here

if you know anyone interested I'd let them go super cheap