Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kobe Bryant high school autograph on game program, value?

I have a game program for a game I attended when I was a kid between upper darby high against lower Merion 1995- 96, complete with cover both teams rosters and advertisements. I had it autographed by Kobe as well as his father, also a nobody signed it (I was 12) I may take it to the local card shop who said he was interested in it. What would the value be? I don't want to get taken advantage of. Thank you

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Obviously, no one has bid on this, but it might be something to keep an eye on. You will always do better trying to sell it yourself, over selling it to a dealer who still has to make a profit when he flips it.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/KOBE-BRYANT-...UAAOSw2GlXKNyt
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

That being said, it sounds like a pretty cool collectors item, especially with his Dad's auto. I would try to throw it on ebay as a "Buy it now" with the "make an offer" option just to see what kind of hits you get on it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd keep that crap man! If you wanted to sell it, the best time would be around the time he is getting inducted into NBA Hall of Fame. Dont sell it to that local card shop! If you want to sell it, I would put an outrageous buy it now price and best offer and then decide. But that is a rare item. I would also suggest getting the autograph certified through JSA or one of those companies first, which would vastly increase the value.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Can you post a picture of it? Would love to see what it looks like.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Think I attached it

SCF Rewards
    Country

Try again
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country

Roster
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @musclebeech See Musclebeech's Items on eBay Instagram:
    Member is PayPal Verified

According to PSA/DNA's price guide, an authenticated Kobe autograph on a 3x5/AP is worth about $90. I would use that as an estimate given the paper that it's on. (However, this value is also based on the signature being authenticated, which yours does not currently appear to be.) You might want to spend the $50 or so for the authentication.

What would have made the autograph extremely valuable is if you had submitted it for authentication when Kobe was a rookie.

Ultimately, what it comes down to is the value of the autograph is only worth what someone will pay for it. If you are going to sell it, have a number in your mind that is the minimum you will take for it. If you get offered less than that, prepare to keep it.