Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20;14346595

NEW
    [B
    Successful Trades![/B] - One of the items that I got with the program is that SCF did not payout for trade/sale successes. This is going to be fixed. For deals that are initiated in 2017, Completed AND Positive Feedback is left, you will have the chances to earn more SCF Reward Points.

• If you make 9 or less deals in a given calendar month, you will earn 25cc per success.
    • If you make 10 to 25 deals in a given calendar month, you will earn 50cc per success.
    • If you make 26 or more deals in a given calendar month, you will earn 75cc per success.

VIP's will earn a 25cc bonus for every deal made.
    Looks good Scott but it looks like even you still have cc on your mind.
    Trout, Harper, Puig, Rizzo, Myers, Darvish, Strasburg, Jeter, Ortiz, Sizemore, Tanaka, Abreu, Castro, Bryant, Soler, Baez, Alcantara, Russell, Schwarber, Szczur, Contreras, I Happ, Cespedes, Pollock, J Robinson, Ruth, Williams, Musial, Cobb, Aaron, A.J. Green, Decker, J.J. Watt, Winston, Mariota, Odell, P Manning, W Payton, LeBron, Porzingis, Simmons, Lonzo, Chamberlain, K Malone, J West

2. Kronozio
    Quote Originally Posted by TroutFan618 View Post
    Looks good Scott but it looks like even you still have cc on your mind.
    I was testing your reading skills. Congrats you passed!
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

cc is easy to say

but hard
    to send..

I hope that this is easier to send

SCF POINTS

to fellow traders..

- ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-
    heres my bucket

Hidden Content

Sounds great!

I look forward to the changes.
    have 5341 different cardinals cards
    Have 31 different Philly Eagles cards
    Have 30 different Detroit Pistons cards

Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post
    I was testing your reading skills. Congrats you passed!
    Trout, Harper, Puig, Rizzo, Myers, Darvish, Strasburg, Jeter, Ortiz, Sizemore, Tanaka, Abreu, Castro, Bryant, Soler, Baez, Alcantara, Russell, Schwarber, Szczur, Contreras, I Happ, Cespedes, Pollock, J Robinson, Ruth, Williams, Musial, Cobb, Aaron, A.J. Green, Decker, J.J. Watt, Winston, Mariota, Odell, P Manning, W Payton, LeBron, Porzingis, Simmons, Lonzo, Chamberlain, K Malone, J West

Quote Originally Posted by manthis View Post
    cc is easy to say

but hard
    to send..

I hope that this is easier to send

SCF POINTS

to fellow traders..

Yeah I remember it was that Internet Explorer search engine issue. Something about IE just doesn't cut it...

And holy heck @scottkoz20! The smileys grew some!

Now I have to say just because I'm from ... but I need some .

This is
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    Here is my Hidden Content For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager!
    Also Looking for Upper Deck CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

the IE issue is not resolved.

time to and
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

SCF Rewards... KoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoL !!!!

Scott,

I am a bit confused, when I look at my number it now seems like I only have around 13k is this indeed 130k as that is where I was at. Also just wanted to let you know I am still showing the none whole numbers on my account as of now, don't know if this will take a while to disappear.
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast