Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Scott- This reminds me, have the payouts ever been made for the NFL and NCAA guess the score contests? I know the threads indicated the payout would be made all at once at seasons' end.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    Scott- This reminds me, have the payouts ever been made for the NFL and NCAA guess the score contests? I know the threads indicated the payout would be made all at once at seasons' end.
    @WVcoltsfan or @jaybird_1981
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Tim was working on that I think.

Ok thanks a ton for the response, look forward to this, hopefully I can get some more deals made for this month as well, thanks. Daniel
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

I will have Reward payouts for everything done today.

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Love all the changes and I know we are getting more people checking out the site!
    Marcus Mariota, Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks, Doug Martin, Dak Prescott and Zeke Elliott in Football! Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter in Baseball! Non-Sports Star Wars Comics/CCG/Non Sports Cards Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by WVcoltsfan View Post
    I will have Reward payouts for everything done today.
    WVcoltsfan- Thanks for the quick response!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

I am working on the January trades (provided feedback has been left) tonight - I have to validate some data then it's a manual process currently to pay this out; so this will take the better part of a week to pay out.

I will look to create an automated solution going forward
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

@scottkoz20 any update on the rp for trades, thanks. Daniel
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast