Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Quote Originally Posted by key2win View Post
    I got a quick question. Just curious on this since I read the first post of this thread. No rush on this as I know since this has to be done manually it will take a while to do. But were we supposed to get RPs for all completed trades we did so far for 2017? Thanks guys.

@scottkoz20 @patriotsguy

Just an update on this - Luc and I (its Luc ) is working on automating this process as the manual payouts is not feasible. I know this is close as we do have the list getting generated but I don't have an ETA.
    @key2win or anyone that wants to get in on some of the Reward Point Auctions/Raffles/Breaks. Shoot me a message and I can see what SCF owes you.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Hi, my name is Tony Orr. I live in Billings, mt. I'm looking to sell my collection as I have to make a transition. If anyone is interested or you know of anyone, it would be much appreciated. In Mt. we do not have the store fronts or population. It's much harder to locate collectors with some capital. I have every sport from the 70's to today! Hundreds of rookies. Signed rookies and cards. Lots of promo cards, Hundreds of Jordan cards, Hundreds of Shaq cards, Signed pippen third year, Signed aikman rookie, Signed bobby humphreys, Signed Kevin Johnson, 89 all star game signed Akeem, signed Neal Anderson, signed Charles Barkley 89 NBA hoop card. Montana rookie that is in mint condition. Always been cased. Brady rookie, Favre rookies, Rogers rookies, Bree's rookies, Payton rookies, ely m rookies. Lots and lots of other cards and rookies in every sport from the 70's to today. Willie mccovey 62' mint condition. Lots of Barry sanders rookies, Dorsett rookies. Bird rookie, magic 2nd year, bird 2nd year, Cal Ripken rookies, hologram rookie chipper jones. Plus 3 other chipper rookies. Marino rookies and lots more. If your looking for a card I probably have it. All are in cases or sleeves. don't know if this is the right site to ask but I thought I'd try. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Torr72 View Post
    Hi, my name is Tony Orr. I live in Billings, mt. I'm looking to sell my collection as I have to make a transition. If anyone is interested or you know of anyone, it would be much appreciated. In Mt. we do not have the store fronts or population. It's much harder to locate collectors with some capital. I have every sport from the 70's to today! Hundreds of rookies. Signed rookies and cards. Lots of promo cards, Hundreds of Jordan cards, Hundreds of Shaq cards, Signed pippen third year, Signed aikman rookie, Signed bobby humphreys, Signed Kevin Johnson, 89 all star game signed Akeem, signed Neal Anderson, signed Charles Barkley 89 NBA hoop card. Montana rookie that is in mint condition. Always been cased. Brady rookie, Favre rookies, Rogers rookies, Bree's rookies, Payton rookies, ely m rookies. Lots and lots of other cards and rookies in every sport from the 70's to today. Willie mccovey 62' mint condition. Lots of Barry sanders rookies, Dorsett rookies. Bird rookie, magic 2nd year, bird 2nd year, Cal Ripken rookies, hologram rookie chipper jones. Plus 3 other chipper rookies. Marino rookies and lots more. If your looking for a card I probably have it. All are in cases or sleeves. don't know if this is the right site to ask but I thought I'd try. Thanks
    What do you have in the way of Tom Brady RC's?

SCF BGS Bulk Grading Submissions available! Hidden Content

| Hidden Content |Hidden Content |

Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

What do you have in the way of Emmitt Smith's?
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, newer Yankees and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post
    What do you have in the way of Tom Brady RC's?
    Fleer 352 mint condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Torr72 View Post
    Fleer 352 mint condition.
    How much?

SCF BGS Bulk Grading Submissions available! Hidden Content

| Hidden Content |Hidden Content |

Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678