Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

SCF Card Cash now to be Called SCF Rewards

Members -

Since I have taken over SCF, one of the biggest questions I receive is "What is CardCash and how do I use it?" One of the things I mentioned over a year ago is I wanted to enhance the program to make it easier for everyone to earn and use. However, I think the program overall needs a bit of a change.

Thus, SCF Card Cash will now be known as SCF Rewards. This change is really meant to reflect what the program really is as oppose to some type of currency.

Changing the name of this will cause a couple of changes to what you see about your account.

1) You will no longer have partial reward points; everything will be a solid number.

2) The top header SHOULD be a whole number once everything is resolved, will no longer have the .2499999999998 at the top.

3) The Card Cash store will be referred to as the Rewards Store.

4) All of the Card Cash forums will be referred to as SCF Rewards.

5) Eventually, all verbiage for Card Cash will be changed to SCF Rewards

Because I can already see someone asking this question, there will be no changes in the way you use them. If you want to buy/sell your SCF Reward Points, that is your choice. If you want to sell your items for SCF Reward Points, have at it!

Now the next question is, what is changing on the earning of Card Cash?

Lets start with Threads and Posting
    If you create a discussion thread, you will earn 1 point (VIP's will earn 2). For a post, you will earn 1 point (VIPs will earn 2). The random amount that was previously awarded, will no longer be added (this is up over 400%).

I will be adding periodic bonuses to specific forums that will NOT be announced!

Other ways of earning SCF Rewards:

Contests - @ravens_creed is in the process of taking over the Contest forum and we will be starting Streak for the SCF Rewards (formerly Streak for the Card Cash). I have a Guess the Final Price running this week (https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ie-Graded-PSA6).

Check out each of the Sport Forums for sport specific prizes.

VIP's will have Guess the Final Score running in the VIP lounge as well as other contests coming over time.

Images into the Inventory Manager - We are still payout out 2 SCF Rewards per image uploaded that SCF uses as a stock image.

NEW
    Successful Trades! - One of the items that I got with the program is that SCF did not payout for trade/sale successes. This is going to be fixed. For deals that are initiated in 2017, Completed AND Positive Feedback is left, you will have the chances to earn more SCF Reward Points.

• If you make 9 or less deals in a given calendar month, you will earn 25RP's per success.
    • If you make 10 to 25 deals in a given calendar month, you will earn 50RP's per success.
    • If you make 26 or more deals in a given calendar month, you will earn 75RP's per success.

VIP's will earn a 25RP's bonus for every deal made.

This will be done as a manual process that starts in February (yes, I'll be looking for a better solution! :) )

Joining Sponsors Group Break - If you join a Group Break with Greentree Sportscards (starting soon) or CanadianCards, you will get 400cc for joining that break. You will need to provide your SCF username when you buy into the break (Limit 1 Reward per break).

I will be looking to add CC payouts for Writing a blog on SCF, using SCF Groups; more to come in the weeks ahead.

Some of you might be thinking, OK Scott, this is nice. How can I use them (which was the initial question).

1. SCF Reward Store
    2. Periodic raffles of Sport and Non-Sport Cards, Gift Cards and other goodies.
    3. SCF Reward Point Auctions - some will be open to the full membership, others will be open to VIP's only (will be posted in the VIP Lounge starting on January 21, 2017).
    4. Purchase a Group Break spot with Greentree Sportscards! Greentree has agreed to open 1 spot in every break that they run reserved for an SCF member to buy-in with SCF Reward Points. More information on this coming soon.
    5. You can purchase items from other SCF members that are looking to accrue SCF Reward Points.

There will be other opportunities to use your SCF Rewards during 2017. You will need to watch the announcement forum for postings and updates.

If you have comments, questions, please ask.

Please note that SCF does reserve the right to make modifications to the program. I will provide notice when those changes are going to be made. If your account is banned for any reason, you forfeit all accrued SCF Reward Points
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 01-18-2017 at 10:39 PM. Reason: thanks Troutfan618

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

Well said boss- thanks for making the CC- sorry, Rewards =-) more useful and desirable!

Ed

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @rtsjr1 See thebusfan's Items on eBay

love it sounds like one of best ideas yet!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Chicago Cubs Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @@BartenderRon47 COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

So, is this change why my balance went up about 100 points for a lowly post?
    Always looking for Senators cards! Must be a draft pick, or the card is identifiable as a Senators card before I want it!
    Until further notice, I ship on Mondays. Only day off, so only chance to get to the Post Office.
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Good to hear !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

I will be looking to add CC payouts for Writing a blog on SCF, using SCF Groups; more to come in the weeks ahead.

Some of you might be thinking, OK Scott, this is nice. How can I use them (which was the initial question).

1. SCF Reward Store
    2. Periodic raffles of Sport and Non-Sport Cards, Gift Cards and other goodies.
    3. SCF Reward Point Auctions - some will be open to the full membership, others will be open to VIP's only (will be posted in the VIP Lounge starting on January 21, 2017).
    4. Purchase a Group Break spot with Greentree Sportscards! Greentree has agreed to open 1 spot in every break that they run reserved for an SCF member to buy-in with SCF Reward Points. More information on this coming soon.
    5. You can purchase items from other SCF members that are looking to accrue SCF Reward Points.<---- This one!

Scott I'm going to give the direct link to the forum that this one signifies: https://www.sportscardforum.com/forum...Cards-amp-Misc

There's a few of us in there selling, and buying for the "SCF Rewards" as now know, and previously referred to as Card Cash. (BTW can you change the title of my thread to reflect that, or should I venture to start a new one?)

Also I would like to point out another option to the SCF Rewards. I have taken it in past trades when there was a little bit of a difference in values just to even out a deal. ie. I have 50bv worth, and trade partner has 30bv. I would take ~2000(nee)cc to make up the gap. It just depends on what your trading usually. I actually have a decent table of parameters in my thread in the Hockey section.

Now that we are calling them Rewards Points. I think I'll short them out to RP's!
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

So, is this change why my balance went up about 100 points for a lowly post?

whoops... misconfiguration

enjoy the extra perk

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Scott I'm going to give the direct link to the forum that this one signifies: https://www.sportscardforum.com/forum...Cards-amp-Misc

There's a few of us in there selling, and buying for the "SCF Rewards" as now know, and previously referred to as Card Cash. (BTW can you change the title of my thread to reflect that, or should I venture to start a new one?)

Also I would like to point out another option to the SCF Rewards. I have taken it in past trades when there was a little bit of a difference in values just to even out a deal. ie. I have 50bv worth, and trade partner has 30bv. I would take ~2000(nee)cc to make up the gap. It just depends on what your trading usually. I actually have a decent table of parameters in my thread in the Hockey section.

Now that we are calling them Rewards Points. I think I'll short them out to RP's!

this is going to be one of the items that we have to take some time to work itself out. Card Cash has been the known standard for years and I can't expect the change to happen overnight with the language. Roger, myself and possibly someone else will work on updating forums/threads, etc.

As for your point on another option, this is something that you absolutely can do. I believe that these changes, will spark interest in the program and make it more of a useful commodity in trades.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Chicago Cubs Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @@BartenderRon47 COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

whoops... misconfiguration

enjoy the extra perk

Was wondering why I went from 8.91 to 108.91, then saw a post had been credited 100 RP's. Not complaining, just confused was all. After reading this thread though, I thought maybe it was a bonus for all members because of the changes

New Member Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manthis02's Items on eBay

yes I like to see
    those.8900008 #'s
    go away..

hopefully this sounds ok

LOL.
    my new flicker

Hidden Content

- ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-