Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

I got a quick question. Just curious on this since I read the first post of this thread. No rush on this as I know since this has to be done manually it will take a while to do. But were we supposed to get RPs for all completed trades we did so far for 2017? Thanks guys.

@scottkoz20 @patriotsguy

Just an update on this - Luc and I (its Luc ) is working on automating this process as the manual payouts is not feasible. I know this is close as we do have the list getting generated but I don't have an ETA.
    @key2win or anyone that wants to get in on some of the Reward Point Auctions/Raffles/Breaks. Shoot me a message and I can see what SCF owes you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Scott.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Indianapolis Colts
    See Jeremy12familyguy's Items on eBay

Thanks for reworking this system.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi, my name is Tony Orr. I live in Billings, mt. I'm looking to sell my collection as I have to make a transition. If anyone is interested or you know of anyone, it would be much appreciated. In Mt. we do not have the store fronts or population. It's much harder to locate collectors with some capital. I have every sport from the 70's to today! Hundreds of rookies. Signed rookies and cards. Lots of promo cards, Hundreds of Jordan cards, Hundreds of Shaq cards, Signed pippen third year, Signed aikman rookie, Signed bobby humphreys, Signed Kevin Johnson, 89 all star game signed Akeem, signed Neal Anderson, signed Charles Barkley 89 NBA hoop card. Montana rookie that is in mint condition. Always been cased. Brady rookie, Favre rookies, Rogers rookies, Bree's rookies, Payton rookies, ely m rookies. Lots and lots of other cards and rookies in every sport from the 70's to today. Willie mccovey 62' mint condition. Lots of Barry sanders rookies, Dorsett rookies. Bird rookie, magic 2nd year, bird 2nd year, Cal Ripken rookies, hologram rookie chipper jones. Plus 3 other chipper rookies. Marino rookies and lots more. If your looking for a card I probably have it. All are in cases or sleeves. don't know if this is the right site to ask but I thought I'd try. Thanks

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Hi, my name is Tony Orr. I live in Billings, mt. I'm looking to sell my collection as I have to make a transition. If anyone is interested or you know of anyone, it would be much appreciated. In Mt. we do not have the store fronts or population. It's much harder to locate collectors with some capital. I have every sport from the 70's to today! Hundreds of rookies. Signed rookies and cards. Lots of promo cards, Hundreds of Jordan cards, Hundreds of Shaq cards, Signed pippen third year, Signed aikman rookie, Signed bobby humphreys, Signed Kevin Johnson, 89 all star game signed Akeem, signed Neal Anderson, signed Charles Barkley 89 NBA hoop card. Montana rookie that is in mint condition. Always been cased. Brady rookie, Favre rookies, Rogers rookies, Bree's rookies, Payton rookies, ely m rookies. Lots and lots of other cards and rookies in every sport from the 70's to today. Willie mccovey 62' mint condition. Lots of Barry sanders rookies, Dorsett rookies. Bird rookie, magic 2nd year, bird 2nd year, Cal Ripken rookies, hologram rookie chipper jones. Plus 3 other chipper rookies. Marino rookies and lots more. If your looking for a card I probably have it. All are in cases or sleeves. don't know if this is the right site to ask but I thought I'd try. Thanks

What do you have in the way of Tom Brady RC's?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

What do you have in the way of Emmitt Smith's?
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

What do you have in the way of Tom Brady RC's?

Fleer 352 mint condition.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Fleer 352 mint condition.

How much?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678